AFL 2017 First Semi Final, GWS Giants v West Coast Eagles 19:25 AEST : Spotless Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Eagles fans, surprised to see Partington go out? I thought he's had a very good end to 2017. I thought he was quite unlucky.
I am a bit. We should have dropped a tall defender imo as your forward line is looking quite small now. We basically have reverted back to the team who cocked up big leads against Collingwood and the Saints. Maybe he was sore though who knows.

Eagles fans, surprised to see Partington go out? I thought he's had a very good end to 2017. I thought he was quite unlucky.

Not so much as he was clearly Number 22 when the team was picked - the sticking point might be whether it should have been Barrass instead with the smaller GWS forward line.

Partington/Wellingham themselves won't be the difference maker - but an oversized backline lumbering around making Steve Johnson look 25 could be.

This could conceivably go either way, thing is it's our back line that's kept us in games and if GWS are going small they might just lower their eyes a bit more which would negate Govs influence . I hold on to a hope though

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How exciting is it to see a final in a half full tiny stadium

Really helping grow the game.

e4b929dbd17c7812edb5900aa4348a02.gif

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL 2017 First Semi Final, GWS Giants v West Coast Eagles 19:25 AEST : Spotless Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Back