Game Day AFL 2019 Grand Final - Richmond v Greater Western Sydney

Remove this Banner Ad

I’ve decided to get on the giants

That way when they win all the screeching about advantages and open cheque books can start

I also like the fact that they’ve really got there against all odds

Tigers will win by 100 points

As a Victorian, Richmond.
As a footy fan, GWS as they haven’t won one yet. That said they’ve had that much help to gain an early premiership that it is hard to barrack for them.

Hoping for a memorable GF with plenty of goals, big bumps and a passionate crowd.

Close mate of mine for the past 20+ years is a fanatical Richmond supporter and he was always very gracious when Hawthorn was winning everything under the sun (he's the only non-Hawthorn supporter in our friendship group). So for that reason alone, I'm on the Tigers' bandwagon.

And for those leaning the Giants' way, don't forget that their inaugural coach once accused the late, great Allan Jeans of doping his Hawthorn players in the 80s. So for that reason alone, the Giants can GAGF.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

More excited for this GF than any since our last one to be honest.

Not really sure what to expect, i don't really think the Giants can beat the Tigers at the G but i have thought the Giants would lose each final so far. Hope it's a good game to close the boring AFL season before we can get started with the real reason we all follow footy. Bring on the trade period!

RT-Tiger-Time__84522232.jpg

This one has the potential to become one of the nastiest GF's we've seen for quite some time. Mumford playing his last game …… UFC may look tame in comparison. No doubt Toby will be trying to get under everyone's skin. Wouldn't mind GWS winning except for one thing, the media will pretend Sheedy was the architect of the victory and, as usual, be given far more credit than he deserves.

A giants win is the only positive result for Hawthorn.

Unfortunately I can’t see it happening. I will be barracking hard for the giants as they are a nothing organisation. Even if the giants were to go back to back. Again it would mean zero.

Richmond need to endure one grand final heart break. It will be necessary for their supporters and some of their players. They are becoming way way too cocky.

KOLOKOTRONIS

Last edited:
A giants win is the only positive result for Hawthorn.

Unfortunately I can’t see it happening. I will be barracking hard for the giants as they are a nothing organisation. Even if the giants were to go back to back. Again it would mean zero.

Richmond need to endure a ome grand final heart break. It will be necessary for their supporters and some of their players. They are becoming way way too cocky.

KOLOKOTRONIS

Agree ... Soz Ned

:thumbsu:

Remember, if GWS win, Richmond stay two premierships behind Hawthorn, and the Hawks will stand alone as the only club to have won multiple premierships this decade.

Edit: Umpires announced: Razor :mad:, Stevic, and Shaun Ryan.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day AFL 2019 Grand Final - Richmond v Greater Western Sydney

Remove this Banner Ad

Back