Autopsy AFL 2022 Second Elimination Final - Lions v Tigers Thurs Sept 1st 7:20pm EST (Gabba)

Who will win and by how much?

• Lions by a goal or less

Votes: 7 3.3%
  • Tigers by a goal or less

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • Lions by 7 - 20

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Tigers by 7 - 20

Votes: 76 36.4%
  • Lions by a lot

Votes: 9 4.3%
  • Tigers by a lot

Votes: 64 30.6%
  • Draw

Votes: 2 1.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

It was an amazing game and it looked like Richmond were a nose in front the whole time, but footy is a funny game. I can't see the Lions beating the Demons at the MCG, they might have a chance against the Swans in Sydney?

The umpires were clearly carrying Richmond during that last quarter. Brisbane still getting the win regardless was gold.

Tigers fans trying to make this a ‘controversial’ win are utter campaigners
Agree with the first paragraph but not the second.

Even though the right decision was likely made in the end re Lynch goal/point, given it was called a goal and overruled with pretty good but not totally conclusive evidence, I'd be pretty peeved at that.

Oh well stiff shit I suppose

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have been saying this for years, there will be a GF decided by the umpires in a big moment, and that’s what it’ll take for the AFL to address it.

AFL is the most unprofessional ‘professional’ sport going around.

Yep and a lot of the time neutrals will say 'it was shit both ways' and I agree a very high percentage of the time it will be but that just sums up the situation. I could sit down with a Lions fan and go back and forth with well you got this bad decision go your way and they could legitimately counter for 20 minutes.

I have been saying this for years, there will be a GF decided by the umpires in a big moment, and that’s what it’ll take for the AFL to address it.

AFL is the most unprofessional ‘professional’ sport going around.
What do you mean? Collingwood have lost three grand finals due to poor umpiring decisions. It's already happened.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2022 Second Elimination Final - Lions v Tigers Thurs Sept 1st 7:20pm EST (Gabba)

Back