Autopsy AFL 2023 Round 1 - Richmond v Carlton Thurs March 16th 7:20pm EST (MCG) - Tipping Comp Now Open!

Who will win and by how much?

• Tigers by a goal or less

Votes: 6 2.4%
  • Blues by a goal or less

Votes: 13 5.3%
  • Tigers by 7 - 20

Votes: 93 37.7%
  • Blues by 7 - 20

Votes: 72 29.1%
  • Tigers by a lot

Votes: 36 14.6%
  • Blues by a lot

Votes: 19 7.7%
  • Draw

Votes: 8 3.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Round one rust and playing in front of 80 thousand first up is a bit different than a Sunday stroll at the SCG or the Adelaide oval.

Tonight was almost like finals like pressure with the tackling and both sides having a lot of pressure on them from last year.

Tipping the game tomorrow night and the Demons Dogs will be similar finals like atmosphere which is perfect for first round of the season.

Geez they’re bagging that bloke for all the running bounces. What more could he have done? You can’t see up the field, I’d say McKay is still running across the goal face to get in position for a lead. Bloody hell jordan Lewis’ wig is on too tight, absoloute muppet. Can’t believe he played at Melbourne for his superannuation money when he had been done for 2 years prior

I think some more experienced players would have stopped and used the support behind. It’s tough, but you see it a lot. I think he just got caught up in the moment.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2023 Round 1 - Richmond v Carlton Thurs March 16th 7:20pm EST (MCG) - Tipping Comp Now Open!

Back