AFL Grand Final AFL 2024 GRAND FINAL - Swans v Lions Sat Sept 28th 2:30pm EST (MCG)

Who will win and by how much?

• Swans by a goal or less

Votes: 17 8.3%
  • Lions by a goal or less

Votes: 8 3.9%
  • Swans by 7 - 20

Votes: 64 31.4%
  • Lions by 7 - 20

Votes: 69 33.8%
  • Swans by a lot

Votes: 29 14.2%
  • Lions by a lot

Votes: 10 4.9%
  • Draw

Votes: 7 3.4%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Hearing kat Perry has booted the Lions off the MCG so she can rehearse her pregame medley. Very disappointing the AFL would compromise the integrity of the grand final for a lip-synching has-been. #VICBIAS

AFL's greatest blunder is not getting Bruce Springsteen. Could have pre match, half time and end of game entertainment sorted.

AFL's greatest blunder is not getting Bruce Springsteen. Could have pre match, half time and end of game entertainment sorted.

No chance the AFL would ever get Bruce Springsteen, he doesn't need to promote a shit new album to try to get people to buy it.

No chance the AFL would ever get Bruce Springsteen, he doesn't need to promote a shit new album to try to get people to buy it.

They could try something unique and pay for services rendered. Btruce (even in his 70s) is leaps and bounds better than many of the acts the AFL have forced us to listen to!

They could try something unique and pay for services rendered. Btruce (even in his 70s) is leaps and bounds better than many of the acts the AFL have forced us to listen to!

ACDC would have been great too but like Bruce they don't need to play at an AFL GF, they are way too good and too big for that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Deflecting from the facts at hand.

It's the franchise way.
I mean, you talk about being propped up... let's not kid ourselves, your entire club (coaches, players and fans alike) would suck the performance enhancing substances direct from the nearest available appendage if it meant winning a single final.

And yet, we have recent concrete proof that it still wouldn't be enough to drag your bloated, pestilent corpse of a club over the line...

On topic, my favourite "franchise" is playing in a Grand Final on Friday, something that you may never get to experience again in your lifetime. I'm very much looking forward to it. So prattle away Titus Andronicus,

Do not draw back, for we will mourn with thee;
O, could our mourning ease thy misery!

I mean, you talk about being propped up... let's not kid ourselves, your entire club (coaches, players and fans alike) would suck the performance enhancing substances direct from the nearest available appendage if it meant winning a single final.

And yet, we have recent concrete proof that it still wouldn't be enough to drag your bloated, pestilent corpse of a club over the line...

On topic, my favourite "franchise" is playing in a Grand Final on Friday, something that you may never get to experience again in your lifetime. I'm very much looking forward to it. So prattle away Titus Andronicus,

Do not draw back, for we will mourn with thee;
O, could our mourning ease thy misery!
See post 388.

If Sydney lose that's a terrible GF record and funny, but if Lions lose 2 in a row that would also be funny. I ultimately came to conclusion my h8 of papley is greater than my h8 of watching my team lose to lions. GO LIONS!!!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL Grand Final AFL 2024 GRAND FINAL - Swans v Lions Sat Sept 28th 2:30pm EST (MCG)

Back