AFL Grand Final AFL 2024 GRAND FINAL - Swans v Lions Sat Sept 28th 2:30pm EST (MCG)

Who will win and by how much?

• Swans by a goal or less

Votes: 19 8.3%
  • Lions by a goal or less

Votes: 8 3.5%
  • Swans by 7 - 20

Votes: 69 30.1%
  • Lions by 7 - 20

Votes: 79 34.5%
  • Swans by a lot

Votes: 32 14.0%
  • Lions by a lot

Votes: 14 6.1%
  • Draw

Votes: 8 3.5%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

They’ve never had a good jumper across their two club history.
Is this a troll? They've got a 3 club history and the Roys kit is an all time great.
Screen Shot 2024-09-24 at 5.36.32 pm.png
And while that's plain objective, subjectively I don't mind any of the Lions current kits and think their Bears clash is the best clash jumper they've ever had.

Is this a troll? They've got a 3 club history and the Roys kit is an all time great.
View attachment 2120594
And while that's plain objective, subjectively I don't mind any of the Lions current kits and think their Bears clash is the best clash jumper they've ever had.
No sports kit with a giant monogram looks good. Or a big cartoon lion. Or a big cartoon McDonald’s m as the guernsey maker.

The umpires from that game should have never umpired again, much less still be some of the main umpires 8 years later.

The AFL would never admit to corruption.

By the way, Fagan would want to win on Saturday, he just got named coach of the year. If he loses on Saturday he goes into Hinkley territory.

Stevic and Meredith were two of the three. However Scott Jeffery was the worst of all and thankfully he no longer umpires.

The early calls in the Port game were atrocious. Umpires just wanted to impose themselves on the game and gave Port some easy goals.

My gut says umpires will ruin this Grand Final.

I bloody hope not. Been way too long since we had 2 non vic sides in the Grand final.

2004 grand final was solid to watch for 3 and a half quarters before Port eventually sealed it.

2005 and 2006 it was Swans vs Eagles and both were good.

Neither of those 3 grand finals were not ruined by constant umpire calls.

But I also agree about the 1st quarter of the Swans vs Port prelim final last week. Port were getting dodgy free kicks.

Ports 1st goal in that prelim final came from a dodgy free kick.

I always disliked Stevic, He always was in the hawks grand finals.

Come to think of It, Stevic has been in Every grand final from 2012 to 2023, with the exception of 2013.

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL Grand Final AFL 2024 GRAND FINAL - Swans v Lions Sat Sept 28th 2:30pm EST (MCG)

Back