Preview AFL 2024 Preliminary Final - Cats v Lions Sat Sept 21st 5:15pm EST (MCG)

Who will win and by how much?

• Cats by a goal or less

Votes: 7 4.1%
  • Lions by a goal or less

Votes: 8 4.7%
  • Cats by 7 - 20

Votes: 32 18.8%
  • Lions by 7 - 20

Votes: 67 39.4%
  • Cats by a lot

Votes: 41 24.1%
  • Lions by a lot

Votes: 12 7.1%
  • Draw

Votes: 3 1.8%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Haven’t picked De Koning or Hawkins. Now just imagine Daniher kicks a bag and Shannon Neale is shut down. The tactics mastermind couldn’t possibly lose the game at the selection table?

You realise DK hasn’t played AFL level footy since Round 21 due to injury and Hawkins hasn’t played since June right…

How many emergencies have the cats named? 10, 20?

As many as possible so we can get the good old Chris Scott LATE CHANGE

Starburst Snakes easily win for me but if it’s Natural Confectionery, it’s the Sour Worms

If it was up to Tomahawk, it’d be 12 Dim Sims, an entire packet of TimTams and some hot chips with chicken salt
Starburst snakes perpetually underrated and arguably the GOAT snake, albeit harder to find these days.

Sour patch kids are elite too, but have to be used sparingly.

All of that just sounds like Tomahawks afternoon tea tbh.

Half of them scream “BAAAAALLLLL” even when someone isn’t getting tackled LOL
Waiting for Broncos to return to form so half of them can head off back to watching League.
Gabba was a ghost town for 2010’s
I do get a chuckle out of this as I wasn't totally aware this was a thing until a few years back. It's funny when Vic's cry about people yelling ball but when you watch any game from any state on TV all fans do the same.

Who are the broncos anyway?

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview AFL 2024 Preliminary Final - Cats v Lions Sat Sept 21st 5:15pm EST (MCG)

Back