Autopsy AFL 2024 Second Semi Final - Port v Hawks Fri Sept 13th 7:40pm EST/7:10pm CST (AO) Teams in OP

Who will win and by how much?

• Port by a goal or less

Votes: 14 6.0%
  • Hawks by a goal or less

Votes: 7 3.0%
  • Port by 7 - 20

Votes: 39 16.7%
  • Hawks by 7 - 20

Votes: 71 30.3%
  • Port by a lot

Votes: 12 5.1%
  • Hawks by a lot

Votes: 89 38.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 2 0.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I think a lot of people have been suffering Hawthorn through gritted teeth and that most people will quite enjoy Hinkley’s antics after the game.

It was such a beautiful old fart way to troll a bunch of cocky Gen Z’s or whatever they are.

Normal people don’t want footballers wearing wizards hats and taking selfies with crowds. Normal people don’t like Hawthorn’s players. Ken has called it out. Good on him.

Sicily didn’t “crack the sads”, he gave the lip right back.

Do you seriously want us to believe that if the senior coach of another team was verbally attacking one of your junior players (and not just a one-off comment, but repeating it over and over again, with big gestures to go with it) you wouldn’t go in to bat for him?

You’d be some pathetic leader if you didn’t.

Sicily did what anyone worth their salt would have done in that situation.
Funny, becasuse it looked like Jarman Impey was far more mature, trying to drag the captain away. Sicily has as big a glass jaw as anyone playing. Great player, but has always seemed a giant weapon.

Sicily didn’t “crack the sads”, he gave the lip right back.

Do you seriously want us to believe that if the senior coach of another team was verbally attacking one of your junior players (and not just a one-off comment, but repeating it over and over again, with big gestures to go with it) you wouldn’t go in to bat for him?

You’d be done pathetic leader if you didn’t.

Sicily did what anyone worth their salt would have done in that situation.
I agree with you on they prob had to fly the flag back etc etc

but it’s still funny watching them sook up 😂

Port were really switched on .. it shouldn’t have mattered, but Ginnivan has helped motivate them to get across the line IMO

Interesting that Ken said he’d used Ginnivan’s comments “a fair bit” during the week as motivation.

All those who said there was nothing wrong with what he said and that he hadn’t given the other team any extra motivation were absolutely kidding themselves, and I guarantee he’ll never do that again.

Handed the other team extra motivation in what turned out to be a game that went down to the wire, and piled a bunch of completely unnecessary extra pressure on himself.

Super-foolish.

There’s a reason guys like Hodge, Riewoldt and Lewis were so against what he did. These guys know what you do and what you don’t do in situations like this and Ginni has just learned the hard way why you don’t.
You give Ginnivan to much credit. I don’t think he’ll learn anything out of this.

AFL Coaches code of conduct POINT 10 (that all us qualified coaches agree to when we get our accreditation)

I will at all times display and teach appropriate sporting behaviour, ensuring
that players understand and practise fair play.

EPIC FAIL

GROW THE FRUIT UP KEN - AFL will prob give him a warning and say "not a good look for the game hey"

Wondering if Sicily has stopped crying yet; what a sensitive princess is Sicily.

How embarrassing is the take on this by Jordan Lewis, Luke Hodge etc., cry me a river

AFL Coaches code of conduct POINT 10 (that all us qualified coaches agree to when we get our accreditation)

EPIC FAIL

GROW THE FRUIT UP KEN - AFL will prob give him a warning and say "not a good look for the game hey"

He’s not coaching auskickers champ😂

EPIC FAIL

Is there a player code of conduct for gobby twats like Ginny?

So many classes people in this thread.

I guess being Hawthorn's bunnies for 4 decades has really jaded you.

As for Port and Kenny...

If you thought 14 days was ammunition, Hawks will pummel Port by 14 goals in each game after disrespecting Breust while he's chaired off, absolutely classless club. That's an extra 8 points will have next season, thank very much.
Cry harder sook.

So many classes people in this thread.

I guess being Hawthorn's bunnies for 4 decades has really jaded you.

As for Port and Kenny...

If you thought 14 days was ammunition, Hawks will pummel Port by 14 goals in each game after disrespecting Breust while he's chaired off, absolutely classless club. That's an extra 8 points will have next season, thank very much.
That will make us 8-8 over the two years then?

Oh that’s right, this was a final that your big-talking favourite choked in. Even I had you guys winning pretty easy.
Let’s hope we play finals against you again, give you that chance for revenge. Maybe bring a few more field and boundary umpires with you next time, hopefully you’ll get over the line.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Self proclaimed smartest man in the room Sammy Mitchell was in absolute hysterics in the press conference. It was embarrassing to watch. Entire Hawks organisation has been found out as glass jaw sooks tonight.

tHe OlDeR mAn PrEyEd On YoUnG dEfEnCeLeSs GiNnY.

If the Hawks were fairdinkum they'd use this as a learning opportunity to reign in the arrogant glass jaw culture Sammy Mitchell is building down there and see that it has consequences.

Ginnivan crossed the line during the week. Kenny simply stepped up to where Hawthorn had drawn the new line.

Mitchell's presser was an absolute embarassment.

That will make us 8-8 over the two years then?

Oh that’s right, this was a final that your big-talking favourite choked in. Even I had you guys winning pretty easy.
Let’s hope we play finals against you again, give you that chance for revenge. Maybe bring a few more field and boundary umpires with you next time, hopefully you’ll get over the line.

Next week will be your last finals game, enjoy doing a Carlton.

I think a lot of people have been suffering Hawthorn through gritted teeth and that most people will quite enjoy Hinkley’s antics after the game.

It was such a beautiful old fart way to troll a bunch of cocky Gen Z’s or whatever they are.

Normal people don’t want footballers wearing wizards hats and taking selfies with crowds. Normal people don’t like Hawthorn’s players. Ken has called it out. Good on him.

Have to expect a bite back at some stage

Have loved the Hawks antics myself tbh but if you're the fun loving easy going mob you like to portray yourselves as.... when it goes balls up don't take the high moral ground if someone has a crack back

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2024 Second Semi Final - Port v Hawks Fri Sept 13th 7:40pm EST/7:10pm CST (AO) Teams in OP

Back