Autopsy AFL 2024 Second Semi Final - Port v Hawks Fri Sept 13th 7:40pm EST/7:10pm CST (AO) Teams in OP

Who will win and by how much?

• Port by a goal or less

Votes: 14 6.0%
  • Hawks by a goal or less

Votes: 7 3.0%
  • Port by 7 - 20

Votes: 39 16.7%
  • Hawks by 7 - 20

Votes: 71 30.3%
  • Port by a lot

Votes: 12 5.1%
  • Hawks by a lot

Votes: 89 38.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 2 0.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

All things to point to a Hawks win. Everyone is on the Hok bandwagon. Port backs against the wall.

Primed for a classic random result to be thrown up and Port win.

Tipping Port by 5 in an all time great tussle
I got the same feeling,
A feeling deep inside.
Oh yeah.
Oh yeah!

All things to point to a Hawks win. Everyone is on the Hok bandwagon. Port backs against the wall.

Primed for a classic random result to be thrown up and Port win.

Tipping Port by 5 in an all time great tussle
Port are expected to lose which means they will probably win, extend Hinkley and then not bother to try against Sydney next week

On SM-A136B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Oh god get it off fox its mark ricciuto

Brain Meeting GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Port are expected to lose which means they will probably win, extend Hinkley and then not bother to try against Sydney next week

On SM-A136B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Kenny & Bevo for me are pure motivational coaches - they can’t win with X’s and O’s, just rev ups with backs against the wall. How many times do their teams bounce back after a bad loss and media scrutiny to find good form?

I tell you I will be shocked if Port come out and play good footy tonight

Hinkley has been testy all week, weird selection decisions - you can feel the tension boiling off the clubs skin

It doesn't bode well

On the other hand the Hawks are just enjoying every minute. Port's only hope is the Hawks suddenly becoming suddenly getting stage fright as young teams can do, and capitulating

Need more female commentators. I'm sick of these numbskull middle aged blokes, has-beens.

I tell you I will be shocked if Port come out and play good footy tonight

Hinkley has been testy all week, weird selection decisions - you can feel the tension boiling off the clubs skin

It doesn't bode well

On the other hand the Hawks are just enjoying every minute. Port's only hope is the Hawks suddenly becoming suddenly getting stage fright as young teams can do, and capitulating
100%.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2024 Second Semi Final - Port v Hawks Fri Sept 13th 7:40pm EST/7:10pm CST (AO) Teams in OP

Back