Autopsy AFL 2024 Second Semi Final - Port v Hawks Fri Sept 13th 7:40pm EST/7:10pm CST (AO) Teams in OP

Who will win and by how much?

• Port by a goal or less

Votes: 14 6.0%
  • Hawks by a goal or less

Votes: 7 3.0%
  • Port by 7 - 20

Votes: 39 16.7%
  • Hawks by 7 - 20

Votes: 71 30.3%
  • Port by a lot

Votes: 12 5.1%
  • Hawks by a lot

Votes: 89 38.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 2 0.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Your first goal was literally from a free inside 50 for holding the ball that worpel handballed

But apart from that !!

Then the free where a Hawk player was lifted and dumped on his head which led to a Port goal.

So apart from that as well !!

And getting 6 HTB calls from 13 tackles.

But hey its not fair now the free kick count is only slightly in Port's favour and they are having to earn their goals.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He clearly handballed it?

Pigs fly he did- it’s a throw. They are not consistent though so I get the criticism but the free is there.

This is why I’m a fan of an appeal/review system

Definitely the 2 so called "dump tackles", but the first one Aliir was definitely holding.
The Aliir hold was very soft, no jumper pull at all just a soft gentle caress. It was a desperate act from an AFL ump to try to swing the momentum back the other way. Such a predictable free kick it was nauseating to watch. I want to see the players get away with the soft stuff and just penalise the nasty hits and obvious holds. It used to be a man's sport, code of the gladiators, now it is just a bunch of woke GenZ's being cuddled by a bunch of yellow Care Bears.

Pigs fly he did- it’s a throw. They are not consistent though so I get the criticism but the free is there.

This is why I’m a fan of an appeal/review system

It was a handball. Wasn't a very clean one but if you pay those you would pay 50 of them a game.

Momentum killers those soft frees.

Dear gets a free for something let go all game yet down the other end they push/hold Georgiades.

Port dominated that first half and what momentum they had was destroyed by incompetent decisions.

It’s groundhog 2014 PF when they had a 12-0 2nd quarter.

Curtis Deboey, SA lad who has never be fond of Port Adelaide. He isn’t done with us yet.

Todd Marshall's injury has forced Port, against their will, to almost have a balanced forward set up.

But thankfully Ken has put Ollie Wines in the ruck just when things looked stable.

These two mobs look miles away from winning a prelim.
Only thing they have in their favour if they do get to the prelim is they did smack Sydney by 112 points, weeks back.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2024 Second Semi Final - Port v Hawks Fri Sept 13th 7:40pm EST/7:10pm CST (AO) Teams in OP

Back