Autopsy AFL 2024 Second Semi Final - Port v Hawks Fri Sept 13th 7:40pm EST/7:10pm CST (AO) Teams in OP

Who will win and by how much?

• Port by a goal or less

Votes: 14 6.0%
  • Hawks by a goal or less

Votes: 7 3.0%
  • Port by 7 - 20

Votes: 39 16.7%
  • Hawks by 7 - 20

Votes: 71 30.3%
  • Port by a lot

Votes: 12 5.1%
  • Hawks by a lot

Votes: 89 38.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 2 0.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Allegedly Ken chatting to Ginnivan then Sicily got involved at the end.

The Power had stuck Ginnivans Instagram post on Burgoynes locker during the week.

Burgoyne BoG as well. Well done Ginni got the Power over the line you stupid smug d1ckhead.

On SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app

If you think it's a coaches roll to do that after a game you're an idiot.
Can't say it's anything less than pathetic
Yeah it’s not a great look, but I’d say publicly declaring you’ve won the game before it’s even played and then choking the game is worse.

ESPECIALLY when your direct opponent is BOG.

Kenny just admitted to BT he went up to ginnivan and told him he’s not going anywhere. Good honesty and owning it.

If ginnivan is going to disrespect Kenny and port he deserves it. I endorse Kenny’s actions.

Ginnivan is a spud who should shut his mouth.

This is a team we haven't beaten in almost a decade and who thrashed us by over 100 points only a couple of months ago.

They're far from the walk in the park some are making out
But you got Port at their weakest point all year with their three key defenders out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can't wait for 2025.

I missed playing these big games.

Hopefully get some more prime time next year.

Wish Port the best of luck for the rest of the season. They are going to have a lot of sore players. Brutal contest.

Yeah can understand the pent up emotion and everything but you win with class and you lose with class. Definitely unnecessary from Hinkley. He could’ve commented in the press conference after the game with the heat removed but classless to have a crack at a losing player as someone is getting chaired off the field.

I was cheering Port all night, I’m a cats fan - why wouldn’t I - and I think it’s stupid.
You’ve won the game, your a coach, you’re 60, your career was potentially over if you lost tonight, and you scraped over the line (admittedly against the umpires as well - that’s not lost on me) after getting absolutely obliterated last week, against a team of kids, you’ve won nothing; the team you’ve beaten actually HAS flag winners in it.

Hell, if it’s that important to you, tell Boak or Wines or someone to go and give it to Ginnivan or whoever. It just looks stupid.
Thought the Port player who came over made an interesting choice to shake hands while it was all going on. Had no interest in whatever Ken was saying

Where’s the selfies tonight you arrogant hawthorn w***ers??

Taking selfies is arrogant?

This is some boomer yelling at cloud level stuff.

Let the kids have fun.

Sicily back to his floggish ways. Wanna celebrate”Hokball”’ mentality, when it goes wrong, be prepared to cop it coming the other way. Sore losers. Hodge on commentary was puke inducing. Started to spectate during the game.
Hodge is the worst commentator at staying neutral. Hawks or lions games he is all over them and shattered when they lose.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2024 Second Semi Final - Port v Hawks Fri Sept 13th 7:40pm EST/7:10pm CST (AO) Teams in OP

Back