Autopsy AFL 2024 Second Semi Final - Port v Hawks Fri Sept 13th 7:40pm EST/7:10pm CST (AO) Teams in OP

Who will win and by how much?

• Port by a goal or less

Votes: 14 6.0%
  • Hawks by a goal or less

Votes: 7 3.0%
  • Port by 7 - 20

Votes: 39 16.7%
  • Hawks by 7 - 20

Votes: 71 30.3%
  • Port by a lot

Votes: 12 5.1%
  • Hawks by a lot

Votes: 89 38.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 2 0.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

NXq3Ea.gif

Alternate footage of Ken post match.

lol it is hilarious seeing people from outside Vic think that we give a shit if there is another Melbourne team in the finals. What is it like carrying a massive inferiority chip on your shoulders all your lives. WoW...
Yep. Most Victorians barrack for the interstate teams to heat the Victorian teams that we hate. Very happy for Port tonight.

Yeah they should be better but it’s 2min after a highly emotional result. Hawks just died by the sword tonight so they must’ve known it was coming if they lost. Non story

Look maybe. But it probably says to a lot of people that Ken was thinking as much about what he was going to say if they won as he was about plenty of other things

Put him in his place. I like it.

I've liked the young Hawks this year and they will go places. But Jack needs to pull his head in (not to play for frees though). All for personalities etc, but he's going to routinely give the opposition ammo to fire up.

If the opposition need ammo to fire up I'd say that's more on the oppo than anyone.

Seriously it's a cutthroat final. What more motivation do you require?

I dont mind momentum swings in footy, i just object when the umpires create the momentum swings. Can we go back to 2 umpires so we only play blatant free kicks and just "play on" with everything else.

No because you & 99% of the rest of footy fan dickheads will whinge when a slight jumper hold is missed amongst 17 bodies on the field & the 4th slow mo replay shows it.

to be fair, you're a pie fan so I understand you're on a witch-hunt. I was just responding to the guy that cheekily said 'was Ginnivan play' when he clearly kicked 2 out of the teams 11 goals.
Definitely not on a witch hunt, he had a great year and will be a good player for a long period of time. My being a pies fan does mean I've followed his career more closely than some and his lack of accountability, which has plagued him at times so far in his career, was quite noticeable tonight

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2024 Second Semi Final - Port v Hawks Fri Sept 13th 7:40pm EST/7:10pm CST (AO) Teams in OP

Back