Autopsy AFL 2024 Second Semi Final - Port v Hawks Fri Sept 13th 7:40pm EST/7:10pm CST (AO) Teams in OP

Who will win and by how much?

• Port by a goal or less

Votes: 14 6.0%
  • Hawks by a goal or less

Votes: 7 3.0%
  • Port by 7 - 20

Votes: 39 16.7%
  • Hawks by 7 - 20

Votes: 71 30.3%
  • Port by a lot

Votes: 12 5.1%
  • Hawks by a lot

Votes: 89 38.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 2 0.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

The guy sounded like a tosser, hasn't been 'our' comp since 1987.
Probably an Essendon or Carlton fan.

On SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app
You should have heard his mrs, dont start she says to me, I said I didnt say a word, he did, yeah but you shouldnt respond.
I was like, get stuffed, look at him now, im laughing and he's as red as a beetroot coz you'd be broke without West Coasts money and he cant handle the truth.
Then she grabbed him and they left.

You don’t need to think too much of it.

It was all the news leading up, and it’s all the news after.

Has nothing to do with two peanuts on bigfooty talking on a forum.

Do you really think what the talking heads say has any significant influence on the footy field?

How good is Nick Watson though. Gonna be a gun, if not already.

Will become worthy of the nickname if he isn't already.

Just a sublime footballer.

7 goals in 2 finals as a 19 year old small forward.

That was one hawk? Why lump in the whole team?
As a coach I would have hated the "see you in 14 days" comment. Let's just say it gave Port a little bit more motivation?

A bit more motivation that possibly could have been the difference between winning by 3 points and losing by 3 points.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If Ginnivans comment wasn’t something then the opposing coach wouldn’t go off like he did.

After supporting him for 3 years I can tell you, when he’s good he’s great. But when he’s bad he’s really f’ing bad.
I'd give Sam Mitchell two more seasons at best putting up with Ginni's off-field shit before he ends up at Norf.

Newcombe, Scrimshaw and Watson can hold their heads up high.

Everyone else needs to take a good hard look at themselves.
Bit harsh - a team widely tipped to be bottom 4, goes interstate against a top 2 team and loses a high pressure 50/50 game by 3 points. I'm proud of the boys and reckon they can all hold their heads up.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2024 Second Semi Final - Port v Hawks Fri Sept 13th 7:40pm EST/7:10pm CST (AO) Teams in OP

Back