Autopsy AFL 2024 Second Semi Final - Port v Hawks Fri Sept 13th 7:40pm EST/7:10pm CST (AO) Teams in OP

Who will win and by how much?

• Port by a goal or less

Votes: 14 6.0%
  • Hawks by a goal or less

Votes: 7 3.0%
  • Port by 7 - 20

Votes: 39 16.7%
  • Hawks by 7 - 20

Votes: 71 30.3%
  • Port by a lot

Votes: 12 5.1%
  • Hawks by a lot

Votes: 89 38.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 2 0.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

So many classes people in this thread.

I guess being Hawthorn's bunnies for 4 decades has really jaded you.

As for Port and Kenny...

If you thought 14 days was ammunition, Hawks will pummel Port by 14 goals in each game after disrespecting Breust while he's chaired off, absolutely classless club. That's an extra 8 points will have next season, thank very much.

Sanctimonious nonsense from Jordan Lewis on Fox. Seems to care more than Ginnivan did, who was smiling in response.

It is funny because our players would routinely get Jordan Lewis suspended because he was a hot head as a player and would lose the plot and start swinging when under emotional/psychological pressure. You would think that he would have some sympathy that some people have issues controlling their emotions.

As for Port and Kenny...

If you thought 14 days was ammunition, Hawks will pummel Port by 14 goals in each game after disrespecting Breust while he's chaired off, absolutely classless club. That's an extra 8 points will have next season, thank very much.
Salty

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Poor by the Hawks captain to let the banter continue into chairing off Breust. Should’ve been a better leader in that moment or something

Yep.

If you lip read what Ken said “you’re not flying” and doing the movements to Ginnivan.

It set Sicily off, then was referred to in the post match as “very aggressive”.

As for Port and Kenny...

Jordan Lewis is that you?

Have to love Sam Mitchell potting the opposition head coach while the player that mouthed off during the week hides behind his captain when the fire is thrown back at him.

Be a man and own it, not just as an individual but as a club. Take responsibility. Have a selfie.

Yep. You guys really went hard at our pick. Pretty sure you were after Wiz and not Sanders.
yeah, I believe it was definitely Watson. I'm glad we didn't go after Sanders. Windsor looks the better prospect.

That's why I was annoyed when the Dees wanted Houston. A pick 5, if you get it right, can change the energy of a club instantly.

As for Port and Kenny...

It's clear your club can give it but not take it in return and that's ok!

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2024 Second Semi Final - Port v Hawks Fri Sept 13th 7:40pm EST/7:10pm CST (AO) Teams in OP

Back