Autopsy AFL 2024 Second Semi Final - Port v Hawks Fri Sept 13th 7:40pm EST/7:10pm CST (AO) Teams in OP

Who will win and by how much?

• Port by a goal or less

Votes: 14 6.0%
  • Hawks by a goal or less

Votes: 7 3.0%
  • Port by 7 - 20

Votes: 39 16.7%
  • Hawks by 7 - 20

Votes: 71 30.3%
  • Port by a lot

Votes: 12 5.1%
  • Hawks by a lot

Votes: 89 38.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 2 0.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

That's what it's all about. You guys are Hok, Hawthorn, Maybloom salty... For decades.

If Mitchell had done what Ken you'd be asking for Hawthorn to be kicked out of the finals.

Sure mate, no worries.

Just think, if results fall a certain way, you may be choosing whether you'd prefer to see Ken Hinkley or Chris Scott lifting the cup.

hawks got a bit ahead of themselves, so they cant complain. they should of kept a lid on it instead of acting like douche bags and being embarrassed by a port team which has a long record of losing finals

But that's the thing, if they change course, play it straight laced, avoid giving opponents any ammunition, it changes who they are. I remember that terrible early season loss to Melbourne where there was a play where Petracca chased down a Hawthorn player running into goal and either tackled him or smothered the kick, then he celebrated it like he'd kicked goal of the year. It seemed bizarre at the time, but in retrospect I'd guess he was taking the piss out of the Hawthorn celebrations.

Hawthorn's thrived on confidence and momentum. I don't think they're capable of changing, for better or worse. Next year they'll be a fascinating team to watch.

Port seemed to deliberately move away from playing pretty football
Missing Houston and Farrell, so we don't have the tools to play "pretty" footy. So we have to play an heavily contested game of football. So disappointing that we did not prepare well last week.

Footscray were gifted a flag through umpiring but Hawthorn have been the feel good story the AFL wants to perpetuate all year. Watch the media pile on this week to Hinkley. Hodge, Burgoyne and Lewis sat there with their blinkers on defending their former club. Not once did they say ā€˜you get back what you giveā€™. Supporting their mate Sam and big mouth JG.

Pathetic.

You had no issues with Hodge complaining about the free kicks Hawthorn got during the game?

You had no issue with him and Lewis complaining about Ginni's Instagram post earlier in the week? I wonder why šŸ¤”

Hinkley mouthing off after scraping in by the skin of his teeth against a young undersized team on his home deck after getting absolutely pantsed last week is hilarious. Everyone knows Ginnivan is a flog, Hinkley is double (almost triple?) his age and thinks it's a good idea to start gobbing off in front of the cameras? Probably needs to focus on limiting the damage next Friday because he will probably be on the unemployment line by Saturday.
Um

IMG_0239.jpeg

Difference is Ken wouldnā€™t have a baby cry and would accept the apology. Mitchell is piss weak these days.

Ken doesn't cry? That's a new one

You're supporters are the most feral and classless supporters in the AFL, I've been to your games.

You're so classless you mocked him when he cried after the Saints game. You're sociopaths, a whole lot of your Port supporter base. May you continue to miss grand finals for the rest of your life

Footscray were gifted a flag through umpiring but Hawthorn have been the feel good story the AFL wants to perpetuate all year. Watch the media pile on this week to Hinkley. Hodge, Burgoyne and Lewis sat there with their blinkers on defending their former club. Not once did they say ā€˜you get back what you giveā€™. Supporting their mate Sam and big mouth JG.

Pathetic.
Bring it on! We like pissed off Kenny. He's been too laid back for the last 12 years.

hawks got a bit ahead of themselves, so they cant complain. they should of kept a lid on it instead of acting like douche bags and being embarrassed by a port team which has a long record of losing finals

That's fine, we'll learn and be better next time. This finals series was a bonus for our young group this year, and they learned a lot, good and bad.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You're supporters are the most feral and classless supporters in the AFL, I've been to your games.

You're so classless you mocked him when he cried after the Saints game. You're sociopaths, a whole lot of your Port supporter base. May you continue to miss grand finals for the rest of your life
He wouldnā€™t cry during a presser and refuse to accept an apology like your cry baby.
He would accept the apology.
Not everyone is like Clarko and Mitchell.
I seriously felt like dropping off a box of tissues to Mitchell..he was pathetic in that presser.
Smoke blown up his arse too much methinks.

He wouldnā€™t cry during a presser and refuse to accept an apology like your cry baby.
He would accept the apology.
Not everyone is like Clarko and Mitchell.
I seriously felt like dropping off a box of tissues to Mitchell..he was pathetic in that presser.
Smoke blown up his arse too much methinks.

Mitchell will have 6x times more premierships you'll ever see your club win in your lifetime, enjoy!

#Hokball

Last edited:

Do you prefer yours with or without added iodine?

IMG_0240.jpeg

And Chol, Dear and Gunston were completely ineffective so when we were forced down the line we were losing that contest. Sicily made a big difference down there when he moved forward
Chol has had a dirty two weeks sadly. Dear was playing his 16th game of AFL football.

Barrass and Battle will either provide more targets or allow Scrim/Sic etc as upfield targets. Hawks need a strategy for narrow grounds and for when their ball movement gets shut down. They didn't have one last night.

Pathetic.
Gifted a flag šŸ˜‚. When you see your team win a real premiership come see me

Feel a bit for Luke Bruest. Genuine champ of the game and deserved him moment.

Bit of a shame James Sicily didn't think it was worth shutting his gob for.

The Hawks say itā€™s nothing and all a bit of a laugh, itā€™s the ā€˜new ageā€™. And when someone gives it back, the captain and coach have a sook.
The teams were lining up for a guard of honour for a 300 game player and Hinkley started acting like an Essendon supporter in a pre-season thread.

Sic was entitled to call him out. And Hinkley was guilty of the exact same thing he was moaning about.

Ultimately who gives a shit - Port won, Hawks lost.

That's fine, we'll learn and be better next time. This finals series was a bonus for our young group this year, and they learned a lot, good and bad.

Expectation and comparison are the thieves of joyā€¦ā€¦.the Hawks will never have this unbridled, devil may care attitude and opportunity again. The Dogs capitalised in 2016ā€¦ā€¦.and have never rekindled the same spirit, the Hoks blew it. Can easily see them missing the 8 next year!

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2024 Second Semi Final - Port v Hawks Fri Sept 13th 7:40pm EST/7:10pm CST (AO) Teams in OP

Back