Toast AFL 22 Under 22 2024 - JHF selected

Remove this Banner Ad

McKercher is an enormous talent and only in his first year. Do you watch other games outside of Port ones?
Do you look beyond draft pick number when assessing impact on games? Are you of the opinion Jimmy Toumpas is a gun and has great things ahead of him?

Do you understand the difference in getting 25 uncontested possessions in the back 50 vs. 25 playing in the middle?

Do you look beyond draft pick number when assessing impact on games? Are you of the opinion Jimmy Toumpas is a gun and has great things ahead of him?

Do you understand the difference in getting 25 uncontested possessions in the back 50 vs. 25 playing in the middle?
Jase Burgoyne plays wing? He holds his own when it's his turn but he's hardly any more of a contested player than McKercher is.

Jase Burgoyne plays wing? He holds his own when it's his turn but he's hardly any more of a contested player than McKercher is.
You haven't watched Jase Burgoyne if you don't think he is a contest player.

He is just about the best pound-for-pound contest player I have ever seen.

You haven't watched Jase Burgoyne if you don't think he is a contest player.

He is just about the best pound-for-pound contest player I have ever seen.
Yes, I've never watched the kid who is one of my favourite players and who I've been relentlessly advocating for since his debut.

You're criticising McKercher's selection because he's an outside back flanker. He's named on the ****ing back flank! Why would they name Burgoyne at half back over McKercher because Burgoyne is a better midfielder than McKercher is?

I love Jase but your criticism makes no sense. He could've quite fairly and easily taken Rachele or Draper's spot on the bench, but you can't argue that McKercher shouldn't have been picked over him because he's 'only' a back flanker when he was specifically picked on the back flank in the side.

Would take Burgoyne over McKercher as a half back.

Would definitely take Max Michalanney over McKercher as a half back

Remove this Banner Ad

Toast AFL 22 Under 22 2024 - JHF selected

Remove this Banner Ad

Back