Multiplat AFL 23: Launch Thread (Xbox release date TBC)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
STATE OF PLAY:
  • The game is out for Steam and PlayStation. There have been issues with Xbox release and it is unclear when the game will be available.
  • Big Ant are aware that there are playability issues & bugs at present.
  • Content has been temporarily removed from the game to identify where the issues lie.
  • This content will be re-introduced via patches in the coming days.
  • Big Ant have released a summary of what is to be reintroduced, which can be seen below.

Issues & constructive criticism are best communicated to: support.bigant.com

Michaels Twitch video with QA from Ross(BigAntStudios) from 31:40

Last edited:
Just downloaded, it said patch 1.006

Same contents different patch number for ps4? Lots of crashing just tried to boot up a play now game to test, 3 crashes in a row. The guide section is nice, good to know more about marking timing and right stick function when trying to evade.
Patch numbers will differ across Steam, PS4, PS5.

There has been a big focus today on stability, hoping tonight's patches are less of an issue.

I've played a game or two this afternoon. A couple of times i kicked before the siren of a quarter/game and the goal hasn't counted. would there be a chance we can get that fixed BigAntStudios in a coming patch?

Playing on camera side normal, it’s really difficult to tell a difference between guernseys sometimes in twilight/afternoon games

Players don’t really stand out

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
We'll see what we can do. (Please look into this JNT BA)

Main issue I'm having and this was before the new patch and could just be my skill

I can't seem to figure kick outs, my dude just bombs it past 50 and either falls into space or other team marks it

My cousin has lent me his ps5 whilst he’s away and then moving house. AFL23 is still in the wrapper he said he was waiting until it got patched to try it so he said go for my life so I’ll give it a go tonight if it installs quickly otherwise I’ll try a few games out over the weekend.

Patch numbers will differ across Steam, PS4, PS5.

There has been a big focus today on stability, hoping tonight's patches are less of an issue.
Hey Ross when can we expect more of a focus on features and content? (eg. state leagues, training mode, online match features, tactics etc.)

My cousin has lent me his ps5 whilst he’s away and then moving house. AFL23 is still in the wrapper he said he was waiting until it got patched to try it so he said go for my life so I’ll give it a go tonight if it installs quickly otherwise I’ll try a few games out over the weekend.
Ok keep us updated

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Slick skills on Stack there. Oppo had no idea what to do and either did he.

Attachments

• IMG_4206.MOV
    12.3 MB
Doubt it. From the original trailer description: "Play Now - Jump into a match using AFL, AFLW, VFL, VFLW, SANFL, SANFLW, WAFL, WAFLW teams."
Also, from that trailer description.

"Training & Tutorials - Learn how to play Aussie Rules or play mini-games like Arc Master, Tackle Training, Marker's Up and Ruck Rush!"

I wonder what Marker's Up will be like in this game.

BigAntStudios I know you're probably getting pumped with questions, but just wondering if there's going to be any further implementation of in-game graphics to make the game even more broadcast-like?

I'm still finding this game super hard on Easiest.....I was right in it for the first half then 3rd the CPU just seemed untouchable and went on a massive goal streak.....Granted it's a lot to do with me being ass at the game but just find "easiest" is exactly easy at all

There is a dedicated team at support.bigant.com that can try to help resolve particular crash instances.

How do you pinpoint a particular crash when nearly 85% of the things that happen in this game cause crashes???? Pretty humorous

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Also, from that trailer description.

"Training & Tutorials - Learn how to play Aussie Rules or play mini-games like Arc Master, Tackle Training, Marker's Up and Ruck Rush!"

I wonder what Marker's Up will be like in this game.
Also from the trailer: Xbox /s

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back