Multiplat AFL 23 - Part 2 with added Pro Team

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ā€˜By the end of next weekā€™ would have probably been the best way to put it if theyā€™re going to wait until the final hour to announce something
Would have given them an extra couple of days and the specific timeframe would be irrelevant
Also ā€˜within the next 7 daysā€™ suggests it could possibly come earlier. To come at the final hour or 2 is quite odd

I wouldnā€™t hold it against Ross BigAntStudios one bit if he told everyone on here to get stuffed and stopped giving us info altogether the way some people speak to him.
A small number could ruin it for everyone

Theyā€™ll complain about it not being on gamepass or something

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

what about the playstation4 update that was supposed to come out weekly that now has been officially over a week since the announcement and with zero updates since then

As an Xbox owner I donā€™t know whether to laugh or cry at this point in time. Iā€™m a patient person so I guess it is what it is.
Guessing it may have something todo with online, pro team and getting that up to standard for cross play etc before releasing it to Xbox..
Positive is Least the game should be in the most up to date state. Will be something to enjoy heading into the end of the seasons and finals.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Theyā€™ll complain about it not being on gamepass or something

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
To be fair, Xbox users have every right to complain
Not sure why anyone would think any differently
They were told it was originally shipping delays but itā€™s quite obvious now (if it wasnā€™t already) that that was all a bunch of bs

Had a funny passage of play where possession changed via 3 holding the ball calls in a row!!

I had exact same thing happen. I caught the AI htb then I had the auto play thing happen, AI caught me they played on again and I got them holding the ball.

All in the space of 3 seconds

Wild guess now that Pro Team isnt coming to PC/PS5 until then also šŸ˜Ø
Probably not so wild because that would give PC and PS5 users a massive advantage over the Xbox player base, regardless of how small a % that makes up for.

Having said that, online is still a mess, all platforms are running different versions of the game and updates have dropped right off.

For the XBox update... I imagine it's largely out of his/BigAnt's hands. That's Microsoft, and distributers, and storefronts... an entire supply chain that he's probably only getting updates from them about.

So if he's told 5 days, tells us 7 days, and it ends up being 10 days.... well then.... should we get angry at him?
Or should he not have said anything, and kept everyone guessing?

But you're correct though.... maybe more comments with 'nothing further to add' to fill the gap.
So you're assuming it's complete/ready?..

Yeah thatā€™s a no from me, perhaps pick it up on sale over the Xmas Boxing Day period and hope it gets good updates for next season?

Wonder whether that will have any effect on the other releases they have coming up.

I dare say if they were allowed to say why they would, in fact I'd be willing to bet a lot of $$ they really want to because they are the ones copping the heat on it but can't give the important info of the 'why'.

Really hope at some point in time they are allowed to reveal why Microsoft has held it back.

Doesn't make it any better, though thats for sure.

Side note, I reckon Pro team will drop before X box now on the back of this. I reckon in a perfect world you wait till all platforms are out, but I think they have to pull the trigger earlier now once online gameplay is working well.

I dare say if they were allowed to say why they would, in fact I'd be willing to bet a lot of $$ they really want to because they are the ones copping the heat on it but can't give the important info of the 'why'.

Really hope at some point in time they are allowed to reveal why Microsoft has held it back.

Side note, I reckon Pro team will drop before X box now on the back of this. I reckon in a perfect world you wait till all platforms are out, but I think they have to pull the trigger earlier now once online gameplay is working well.
"We will be distributing XBox disks to retailers at the end of July/Early August"

So you the online aspect and pro team may have something todo with it not releasing on Xbox yet? My guess is that could be why but only spitballing lol. Doesnā€™t really matter though, I just want the game already šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Remove this Banner Ad

Multiplat AFL 23 - Part 2 with added Pro Team

Remove this Banner Ad

Back