List Mgmt. AFL Article linking Cats and Frawley

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd definitely have a look at him. Wouldn't want to break the bank but he'd be a handy in. Would feel a little guilty taking another one of Melbourne's defender, though!

but we have given them bizzell, byrnes and moloney. :D

oh, and our future star defender gillies...

Bizzell was my favourite player for a brief period. From childhood, my favourites were Bews, Colbert and Bizzell... none of those went so well. At least Jimmy Bartel has repayed my faith since then!

He will be a Hawk if he moves,book mark it.
Poor bugger! There goes his sense of fair play!

With a bit of luck, the FA players that Hawks are targeting will look at the Hawks and see a club on its way DOWN DOWN DOWN then check out the Cats' upward curve and set their sights on a trade to Geelong ;)

..... OK... maybe with a LOT of luck ;)

Would be a handy get, would strengthen the backline as well, and he is also not a bad forward, so we could play him as the lead up target if required.

Doubt we'll get him because I think he will stay at Melbourne.

He will be a Hawk if he moves,book mark it.

I hope the Hawks get him - i think hes overated - an ordinary backman - actually looks better as a forward - wants 800k a year forget it

Its a great pity Geelong didnt trade Gillies to Hawthorn ( just imagine if they had him in their finals team - wouldnt the Hawks supporters have turned on him - it would have been hilarious reading)
I can remember at the time when the Hawks wanted him - Neil Balme said - hes a required player - and more importantly a contracted player - uuuuggghh

Was he good mates with Rivers when Jared was at the Dees? If so, Jared could have a word in his ear.

He was.remember when there was the incident at the boxing day test he was there with rivers and some of his other old teammates

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would be a superb get, for now and the future.

As I posted in the other list management thread, there are a number of reasons why we should go hard for frawley.

Hope we can make it happen

I hope he stays at Melbourne.
He's given them 8 yeas without playing finals. He can go.
And I think Melbourne want him to. They'll get pick 5 if he does.

I hope the Hawks get him - i think hes overated - an ordinary backman - actually looks better as a forward - wants 800k a year forget it

Its a great pity Geelong didnt trade Gillies to Hawthorn ( just imagine if they had him in their finals team - wouldnt the Hawks supporters have turned on him - it would have been hilarious reading)
I can remember at the time when the Hawks wanted him - Neil Balme said - hes a required player - and more importantly a contracted player - uuuuggghh

You'd think Balme's had a few nightmares over that comment, will not go down as one of his greatest calls. Should've lost some salary over that one.:D

He was All-Australian defender a few years back. He's only playing forward to fill a role at Melbourne because they're so light on in that department.

No one should ever wish Hawthorn gets a player of his calibre. Remember, without him Hawkins gets to monster Schoenmakers twice a year!

Lake will retire at the end of this year + Lonergan will retire at the end of next year = Frawley to Hawthorn.

Rivers will play on next year too, and Blitz may continue down back. As others have said earlier, timing isn't right.

Move on to the FA targets for the end of next year. Are there any opposition full backs available then, anybody know?

2016: Dangerfield, Scott Selwood and ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back