AFL Biggest Fall Guy

• Thread starter Lenny
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

Remove this Banner Ad

In addition servo he has had 22 free kicks so far, 1.8 per game if 1/4 of these were from "diving" it still makes him the best FF so far this season. Also why aern't we also talking about players like silvangi "the octopus of the century" he hangs on for dear life all matches. King Carey and his little "pushes" or as the commentators say "good use of the body" etc etc A real diver is peter bell, just watch him (27 free kicks so far) undisputed champion!!!!!

yeh, silvangi does push the envelope in terms of hanging on. This is a bit off the topic but sometimes I think certain players are excepted from the rules.

eg, silvangi - hanging on
carey - push outs
archer - hitting people in the back of the head when "attempting" to spoil
barry hall - trying to put players in hospital

all these players are great in their own right but I just get the feeling they are given more leeway by umpires.

Been away for a while and just read the last coupla pages of this topic. Very funny. Full points Razza and Servo.

The fact that Lloyd's averaging 5 a game with on 22 frees for the year and a CHF whos kicked 30+ in 8 games sort of makes this all a nonsense surely...

Originally posted by Lenny:
[/B]Bet he gets at least 4 frees this week, and probably a fifty or two. After all last week would have just been a practice match compared with the Marshmellow war this Sunday.

How soft is Lloyd, Come see him fall at the MCG on Sunday, and I mean Fall, all day, boy is it gunna get boring.[/B]

okay 1 free but the boy spent more time on his arse then his feet, trying to suck the umps in.

PS. Martyn kicked his butt, pitty it wasn't a final.

I agree Martyn beat him, pity about the other 13 goalkickers!!!!!
smile.gif

See Mike Sheahan have a cry that Lloyd wasn't getting looked after, you think he would shut up seeing Melbourne and Essendon will play in the first week of the finals. But Lloyd has got enough soft free already, and that is why he is a soft prick.

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL Biggest Fall Guy

Remove this Banner Ad

Back