AFL Canberra Div 3, div 4 (Canb Dist)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ports,

I think I'm still drunk from Saturday night mate. Good night had by all and thankfully GF wasn't there otherwise we would have seen the sun and lunch before going to bed Sunday.:D

Wouldn,t that be masters rules ports.

Ah no - not masters! Although you could let me know when training would be. Training, who am I kidding!

And Hilly - we kept dancing through the house til about 10am, hence why I was starting to feel it at the ADFA game.:thumbsu:

Ports ask BigHill its the same oval he trains at :)

No wonder they through you out of the fowards union ,dancing through the house sounds a like a backman to me.What next ;)

Hey all. Without knowing anything, my tips for finals:
Div 3
Belco over Jets
ADFA to end Juggers run
Div 4
Yass to win against Jets
Belco to end the plucky Swans hopes

I loved the "friendly banter":( TFP but I think pigs will have to fly before the Roos let the Jets spoil their party. And Shanefos, the only way the game would be "spiteful":eek: is if Jets need to go the biff to make up for skills:)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have a feeling the belco boys must be waiting for direction from BigHill.

Weres the pig gone here pigy pigy pigy.Come enlighten us some more dont think i can get through the day without some more or your inspiration.:thumbsu:
Im not surprised you weak individuals need inspiration to get through a day, how are you going to manage to get through the feirce contest that you'll be facing on Saturday. You blokes are just lucky I'm retired because I would bring the pain.
GO JETS '08' BRING IT

Im not surprised you weak individuals need inspiration to get through a day, how are you going to manage to get through the feirce contest that you'll be facing on Saturday. You blokes are just lucky I'm retired because I would bring the pain.
GO JETS '08' BRING IT

Just bring the salt pig - your big butt can then crackle up in the sunshine

Hey dudes heres my tips for the big weekend of finals
Div 3
ADFA by 15
Belco by 30

Div 4
Yass by 20
Belco by 40
Good luck to all the teams this weekend especially the mighty roos!!!!!

GO JETS '08' BRING IT
I think I know who you are TFP, you fat balding wannabe. The boys from the bypass are minor premiers (Undefeated) and deserve alot more respect than your showing them.

GO JETS '08' BRING IT
Hello pigy pig ,so tell me before you rhintired did you play for the HOGGIE,S :cool:

I think a lot of people are going to be very stunned by the Roos.... Those that speak of 'spiteful games' have obviously lost sight of the real picture here. If you can't match the Roos with skill....the bring on the biff attitude isn't going to win it for you!! We want to win a flag....not a fight!!

Ports,

I think I'm still drunk from Saturday night mate. Good night had by all and thankfully GF wasn't there otherwise we would have seen the sun and lunch before going to bed Sunday.:D
Doesn't sound like you've had the ideal preparation for a big final, Hillmeister. Half a game against Tuggers and a weekend bender, that's Didak-esque. I hope you know what you're doing ;)

lol lol lol....I wouldn't jump to that just yet shanefos...we'll just take it week by week and if we indeed earn the right to a new thread....we'll be all over it!!

Doesn't sound like you've had the ideal preparation for a big final, Hillmeister. Half a game against Tuggers and a weekend bender, that's Didak-esque. I hope you know what you're doing ;)

HJ,
A man like BH doesnt need a preperation its all in a days work for the big fella:p
a bender just calms whatever nerves may be there for him;)

lol lol lol....I wouldn't jump to that just yet shanefos...we'll just take it week by week and if we indeed earn the right to a new thread....we'll be all over it!!

Southcab, can you give us the stats on how many Yassvillians have contributed to this forum?
Having said that, Southcab could almost have his own thread :p
God help us if Yass win the flag! This forum will crash under the weight of Yassvillians adding their comments!!!

Southcab, can you give us the stats on how many Yassvillians have contributed to this forum?
Having said that, Southcab could almost have his own thread :p
God help us if Yass win the flag! This forum will crash under the weight of Yassvillians adding their comments!!!

Shanefos,
what would be so bad about that..
its a good forum the more the merrier.. but your right it may get flooded:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back