AFL Canberra

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would say queanbeyan will pick up the woden spoon this year for sure, they are the worst side i have seen play in 1st grade for a while, i think you blokes have more interest in talking crap on bigfooty then you have playing good footy, maybe if you give talking sh!t on this site a rest for a while you might win a game or two, also maybe you guys should make your own thread just for queanbeyan jerks to talk sh!t on, then maybe we could get some better talk on this site, all we ever hear on this site is how queanbeyan have played so sh!t, who cares get over it!:thumbsdown:
Righto parrot i think you'll find the guys talking about Queanbeyan here are actally past or former players, abd if you care to read through are actually offering insightful and un biased opinions on there club. when there going well they will talk about it when they are struggling there still prepared to talk about them. they don't go quiet and sheepish just because they aren't winning. I think good on them for coming on here and expressing there opinions because Hey thats what Big Footy is about. w***er:mad:

I would say queanbeyan will pick up the woden spoon this year for sure, they are the worst side i have seen play in 1st grade for a while, i think you blokes have more interest in talking crap on bigfooty then you have playing good footy, maybe if you give talking sh!t on this site a rest for a while you might win a game or two, also maybe you guys should make your own thread just for queanbeyan jerks to talk sh!t on, then maybe we could get some better talk on this site, all we ever hear on this site is how queanbeyan have played so sh!t, who cares get over it!:thumbsdown:

Codola.... what can I say about your valued input on this forum.....
If oxygen thiefs like you were so passionate about the quality of information posted on this site you would cancel your membership and erase all the dribble that you have posted to date... Leave the footy talk to those in this community that have enough brain cells to remember the start of the season.. is that "a while" enough for you??

Codola.... what can I say about your valued input on this forum.....
If oxygen thiefs like you were so passionate about the quality of information posted on this site you would cancel your membership and erase all the dribble that you have posted to date... Leave the footy talk to those in this community that have enough brain cells to remember the start of the season.. is that "a while" enough for you??

Right well i do remember the start of the season, and i do remember you queanbeyan guys were all over Belconnen's back about losing there first 2 games but you didn't see them get on this site and start making excuses to why they lost, you queanbeyan blokes just use this site to talk about queanbeyan, maybe we should call this thread (lets talk about how crap queanbeyan are) and people who actually wont to talk footy should just make another thread, because you blokes have made this thread Sh!t, and yes your going to right back and say how much you think i should die and to f##k off, but im sure there are more people out there that are sick off you blokes making the thread so boring.

Right well i do remember the start of the season, and i do remember you queanbeyan guys were all over Belconnen's back about losing there first 2 games but you didn't see them get on this site and start making excuses to why they lost, you queanbeyan blokes just use this site to talk about queanbeyan, maybe we should call this thread (lets talk about how crap queanbeyan are) and people who actually wont to talk footy should just make another thread, because you blokes have made this thread Sh!t, and yes your going to right back and say how much you think i should die and to f##k off, but im sure there are more people out there that are sick off you blokes making the thread so boring.

Why don't you contribute something about whatever outfit you follow instead of bagging those that at least try to keep some footy chat going. Take a leaf out of FIMs book. He/she has a dip at contributing something new while still giving it to the Tigers and anyone else. ABH goes on at all hours of the day or night to crank/stir things up.
Thats what it is about.

Intelligent... looks like you just cut and pasted your previous post! With such diversity in your vocabulary and exemplary debating skills; you should just go right ahead and start that thread of yours where you can preach your own existentialism.... You and all the rest of you oxygen thief mates can brag about who has the least amount of brain cells. If this thread is so sh!t, what keeps bringing you back to it??? Maybe you just enjoy the smell???? Or is it the taste?

Bit quiet on here this afternoon; sorry if I scared you off Codola with multiple syllable words but here's an easy post to respond to that even you couldn't stuff up!:D

Belco to beat Eastlake by 6 goals
Tuggers to beat Ainslie by 8 points
Tigers to beat Swans by 3 points

Seems to me that there are a couple of posters sharing the one brain that come on here randomly just to hang crap on the Tigers and shit can myself.....Fine by me, I can handle it, but please if your going dribble like you do, at least make some sense. As far as this being a "Qbn Thread", if others actually had a go and put some constructive issues to talk about Im sure we would all enjoy it, but to come on once in a blue moon and verbally attack other users just shows the type of people we have in certain football circles.

I think one such "couldabeen" user should stick to posting on the "nuff nuff" thread as they seem to know alot about that level of footy!!

Bit quiet on here this afternoon; sorry if I scared you off Codola with multiple syllable words but here's an easy post to respond to that even you couldn't stuff up!:D

Belco to beat Eastlake by 6 goals
Tuggers to beat Ainslie by 8 points
Tigers to beat Swans by 3 points

Me thinks you may only have 1 correct TD but I hopes you get 2 out of 3!!;)

This goes out to the over sensitive individual who had enough time to write a letter over a trivial matter that must have sent shock waves thru their organisation.

If there is a genuine complaint towards something that is said or done towards any of your people then Im sure the matter will be dealt with, but to over analyse and read into things incorrectly and act upon it as you did just astounds me.

ACT administration continually get abused for the lack of publicity our great code gets in the media, so for someone to put in a complaint towards a service which provides 3 hours of "free" air time most weekends shows me that they do not have the big picture at heart and only have their own agenda in mind. Without this service (of which no-one gets any form of renumeration) many people would not know what is going on in ACT football until Monday's paper.

To think that there are more important things to worry about in the world and you are trouble by the issue you were, says to me that you must lead a pretty charmed life. Im also sure that if it were said or done by someone else then the issue would not have raised any eyebrows.

My how some people hold a grudge....move on and get on with your lives.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bit of an odd one - anyone know of anyone out there keeps a list of AFL Canberra players who have reached significant game milestones such as 200/250/300 games, or is that all managed by the clubs?

Bit of an odd one - anyone know of anyone out there keeps a list of AFL Canberra players who have reached significant game milestones such as 200/250/300 games, or is that all managed by the clubs?

Hey GF,

Not sure how things are meant to work but I know out at Qbn, our Football Operations Manager, Chook Fowlie keeps all the records for our club, so maybe ask the person in the same role out your way. One would assume that records are kept out at AFL Canberra HQ but I wouldn't have a clue who would be responsible...Maybe ask David Wark for some assistance there. Surely there is that information on file somewhere.

Good Luck

All,

Good win by Belco on the weekend - probably should have been by 20 goals if they had have kicked straight!!!!!
Great win by Tuggers.....can they make the finals?
Tigers started well but Swans seemed to slick for them......
Can Belco knock off the Swans this weekend??? Thoughts?
BTW toodogs - just a follower of ACTAFL.......:)

All,

Good win by Belco on the weekend - probably should have been by 20 goals if they had have kicked straight!!!!!
Great win by Tuggers.....can they make the finals?
Tigers started well but Swans seemed to slick for them......
Can Belco knock off the Swans this weekend??? Thoughts?
BTW toodogs - just a follower of ACTAFL.......:)

*Belco wont lose another game this year.
*Tuggers wont make the finals.

Nobody seems to want 3rd or 4th spot....I cant believe that the door is still ajar for Qbn to slip into the finals. They have lost 8 of their last 9 and find themselves a game outside the 4....Amazing!

Mind you they are also a game off the spoon....

If they make the finals it wont have been fully deserved! Its been a dissapointing year thus far, one of which started to total optimism and promise.

*Belco wont lose another game this year.
*Tuggers wont make the finals.

Nobody seems to want 3rd or 4th spot....I cant believe that the door is still ajar for Qbn to slip into the finals. They have lost 8 of their last 9 and find themselves a game outside the 4....Amazing!

Mind you they are also a game off the spoon....

If they make the finals it wont have been fully deserved! Its been a dissapointing year thus far, one of which started to total optimism and promise.

The Club has worked as hard as any Club in the competition and does not "deserve" that type of comment for their efforts in 2008.

The Club has worked as hard as any Club in the competition and does not "deserve" that type of comment for their efforts in 2008.

Nice of you to come out of the wood work Original. ;)

Never mentioned the Club not working hard because I know they do. My comment was refering to the performance on the field, not off it. :eek:

Nice of you to come out of the wood work Original. ;)

Never mentioned the Club not working hard because I know they do. My comment was refering to the performance on the field, not off it. :eek:
Queanbeyan blokes turning on each other? Gee things ARE going bad out there.

Go the Hawks...finals bound

Queanbeyan blokes turning on each other? Gee things ARE going bad out there.

Go the Hawks...finals bound

Not sure a miss understanding of a quote on a thread is having a go but hey you believe what you need to if it gets you through.

The only final the Hawks will see is the final round of the home and away season.:D

Round 12, Hawks v Ainslie, is available for your personal viewing pleasure.

www.flickr.com/photos/red3photography :thumbsu:

This weekend (Round 13) I'll be at Manuka on Saturday and Ainslie on Sunday.

My end-of-round-18 prediction:

Belconnen 64
Swans 48
Eastlake 32
Queanbeyan 28
Ainslie 28
Tuggeranong 20

I think the battle is for fourth spot (but what would I know, I'm just the bloke with the camera :))

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back