AFL coaches think Shane Edwards is a better footballer than Cyril Rioli

Remove this Banner Ad

Well done Cyril for playing off the back of great players and contributing nothing himself.

Oh boy, Woweee!!
You manage to come across as a bigger loser with every post!!!
Congrats.
I'm tipping that Cyril will never gain the CrazyKenny Award of Excellence?..

I'm sure he's spewing!!
here lets go have a look:

08.jpg

13.jpg

imgres.jpg

imgres.jpg

Hmmmmmmmm

NOPE!!!!!!

Game was already over at that point

He was the most influential player in the first quarter when the game was in the balance as highlighted by Rioli taking 3 marks inside 50 and being involved in ALL the 5 goals we scored in the first quarter.

Shane Edwards didn't even finish in Richmond's top 10 in their 2015 best & fairest award. Even his own teammates don't rate Shane ''I don't know how to lay a tackle'' Edwards.

:drunk:

He got on the end of a few, any small forward would have had a day out against the Eagles. Then it took the media hype to somehow get him a norm smith.

He got on the end of a few, any small forward would have had a day out against the Eagles. Then it took the media hype to somehow get him a norm smith.
Bah ah aha hahhaa

yes, any small forward would have, on GRAND FINAL DAY.. The toughest day of the year for a small forward.

How did LeCras go?
Keep licking them windows champ!
:thumbsu:

Game was already over at that point
You fool, that video starts in the first 90 seconds of the match when Cyril kicks the first for the Hawks.

ha ha ha a, "game was over then" ha ha ha haa
you're A1, champ!!!! good on you!
You know what, I'd actually have a modicum of respect for you if you simply acknowledged that Rioli was very good on Grand Final day, but you're too gutless to do that.......

Last edited:
Bah ah aha hahhaa

yes, any small forward would have, on GRAND FINAL DAY.. The toughest day of the year for a small forward.

How did LeCras go?
Keep licking them windows champ!
:thumbsu:

You fool, that video starts in the first 90 seconds of the match when Cyril kicks the first for the Hawks.

ha ha ha a, "game was over then" ha ha ha haa
you're A1, champ!!!! good on you!
You know what, I'd actually have a modicum of respect for you if you simply acknowledged that Rioli was very good on Grand Final day, but you're too gutless to do that.......
Le Cras obviously struggled because his midfield wasnt dominating and handing the pill to him non stop. Yaaaaaaawn.

For what it's worth I thought Rioli was an excellent choice for Norm Smith. Delivered.

Having said that, it wasn't the toughest day of the year for that small forward. First goal was classic. Lets's leave the most dangerous bloke on the ground 10m on his own 15m out from goal with the ball in dispute. And that was as close as an opponent got to him all day.
Game plan from Eagles was a joke. As you well know Rioli always has a direct opponent when playing Tiges, even if it's as plain a footballer as S Morris...at least there's no easy, momentum building goals.
As to the OP, Edwards is clearly not yet in Cyrils standing in the game, but give him that sort of latitude in our our F50 and he'll quickly close the gap.

Hawks are really insecure if there bringing up threads from in the middle of the year to try to prove a stupid point

It's just a bit of fun mate....But yeah, it's a smite embarrassing how many posters are continually taking Crazy Kenny/blaisee's burley-bait....Particularly when it's the same old bland stale-bread they've been dishing out time & again.

Though it does offer some light relief for other-wise disenfranchised, alienated & melancholic Tigers posters.;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well done Cyril for playing off the back of great players and contributing nothing himself.
It's great watching you abandon any semblance of reason through your increasingly desperate and idiotic posts.

I can sense your teeth gnashing from here...

CavernousAnyGreendarnerdragonfly.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL coaches think Shane Edwards is a better footballer than Cyril Rioli

Remove this Banner Ad

Back