Fevola
Jetta
N.G Brown
Franklin
T.Cloke
Hawkins
Davey (Ess)

Any good?

No! Midfield & rucks are very good, forward are ok & backline is a shocker.

Cant understand the critism towards Milburn.He averaged around 86 last year which is not inconsistant,He has averaged about that much for the last few years now and as there were only a few backman who averaged over 90 last season someone who can average 86 like a milburn is worth picking in my book

He is inconsistent! 130 one week 60 the next. That is inconsistent, he did that sort of thing week in week out. You can't look at his average and say hmm.. 86 that's consistent, because he averaged 86 last year as well.

If you want a player who has the potential to either star or go missing, then he is your man. But he is not consistent.

Any help would be great guys:

Higgins or McGlynn (Centres)

Lach Hansen or Richard Cole (Backs)

Haselby, Nathan Jones or Rischitelli (Centres)

Richard Hadley, Lindsey Thomas or Andrew Brown (Centres)

And Finally what are ppls thoughts on Tom Hawkins??

Cheers Lads...

Re: cheap d/t players under $150,000

I'm prepared to take criticism for this and as much as i don't like the player Sheedy just seems to keep on playing him, and in the preseason has shown he can get the ball.

Each year we have had a player that has stepped up Jobe last year and stanton the year before(continued last year as well). I think this year it will be Jason Winderlich, he is 211k so bit of a risky smokey, but it's make or break time for him, and Sheedy seems to love him.

Not many would have him so maybe a thought....

Yeah i'd back this up.

Was scoring quite well before he broke his leg last year, he is in the mould of cheap marks on the wing/flank and will get big possessions, he has starred in the preseason. The only reason i won't get him, is because as a pure money maker, there are better options out there i.e selwood. If you want a player who will average 70-75 and go up in value, he could be for you.

Is Cross worth the money? Anyone think he will come down?

Don't know if I should go Mitchell, Goodwin or West. Or if I'm going to spend more, Cross, Bruce or Power. Thoughts?

He is inconsistent! 130 one week 60 the next. That is inconsistent, he did that sort of thing week in week out. You can't look at his average and say hmm.. 86 that's consistent, because he averaged 86 last year as well.

If you want a player who has the potential to either star or go missing, then he is your man. But he is not consistent.

He is one of the most consistent DTers going around.
Lasyt year was the exception. Before last year her was getting solid consistent scores every single week. Last year he probably scored the same yet he was up and down.

Last year not so consistent
Over his career extremly consistent Dream Team performer.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi guys,

I'm new to DT just wondering if i could get some opinions on my Team. All feedback is greatly appreciated. $ remaining 77600.

DT.gif

Is Cross worth the money? Anyone think he will come down?

Don't know if I should go Mitchell, Goodwin or West. Or if I'm going to spend more, Cross, Bruce or Power. Thoughts?

Cross may drop in price, but I doubt by much. He only dropped below 70 twice last year and scored 90 or more 15 times.

Unsure on West, but people say that every year. Bruce, Goodwin and Power are all very good as well.

Cross may drop in price, but I doubt by much. He only dropped below 70 twice last year and scored 90 or more 15 times.

Unsure on West, but people say that every year. Bruce, Goodwin and Power are all very good as well.

Cross is worth every cent imo, consistent and still has scope for improvement when considering his age, don't worry about Westy either he's had another stellar pre-season and is ready to rack them up again

In terms of DT backline players there arnt many others that averaged better than 86 last year so if you had him over the course of the season you would have been pretty happy with him.Any backline player with an avearage of 86 should be worth consideration no matter how his scores fluctuate from week to week

thanks mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back