Vince v Jetta

Both are excellent quality, you won't go wrong with either
Mattner - now that Malceski is out he will fill that role
Palmer - with Hasleby out Palmer is guaranteed some time in the centre
Jones - worth the extra 50k is a strong tackler and will get 20 touches a game
Mundy - will probably spend more time in the midfield this year
Deledio - just love how he plays
Wait for more NAB cup games to decide on Vince/Jetta

would you rather Coughlan/Dyson or Palmer,Muston and Bird rotating the last mid spot? This is a 110k decision here.

What do people think is a better combination out of:

Ryan Griffin + Dean Cox

OR

Steven Salopek + Justin Koschitzke

depends whether you are a risk taker or not

the 1st option could get you
Griffen 50
Cox 100
or
Griffen 80
Cox 100

whilst the second one will be more consistant and easier to pick
Salopek= 80
Kosi = 75

Interested to know how drum will fair this season...was highly rated for the last few years but has failed to shine, looked alrite in the nab opener Vs eagles....i think he mite just step up this season and play some decent football, possibly a DT cheapy!

depends whether you are a risk taker or not

the 1st option could get you
Griffen 50
Cox 100
or
Griffen 80
Cox 100

whilst the second one will be more consistant and easier to pick
Salopek= 80
Kosi = 75

i reckon im leaning towards the first option just because the 2nd options possible range goes from around 155-170 whereas the 1st options range goes from around 150-180 and cox would be a lock in the team all year. also the 2nd 2 in my eyes have a greater chance of missing games through the year

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep i'm a must have Cox person too, which is killing me around the rest of the ground....

At this stage i look like starting 1 of either..

Backs...Pfieffer, Myers, Greenwood, S. Selwood, Grimes???? or Stanley depending on who is named Rnd1

Centres....Butler, Palmer, McNamara, Ebert, Bird, Foster, Dempsey or muston depending again who's named

Trouble being is that we wont know Dogs, Adel, Hawks, Melb, Kangas or Bombers final squads untill after DT closes.......

Worrying NE1 else!!!

Yep i'm a must have Cox person too, which is killing me around the rest of the ground....

At this stage i look like starting 1 of either..

Backs...Pfieffer, Myers, Greenwood, S. Selwood, Grimes???? or Stanley depending on who is named Rnd1

Centres....Butler, Palmer, McNamara, Ebert, Bird, Foster, Dempsey or muston depending again who's named

Trouble being is that we wont know Dogs, Adel, Hawks, Melb, Kangas or Bombers final squads untill after DT closes.......

Worrying NE1 else!!!

Oh yeah, forgot about the Thursday night matches. You can probably pick two, one as starter and the other emergency, thats the way i would go. You could probably tell who is going to be left out, i can understand the worrying though

Who do people think will have a better year out of Salopek, Pearce, Murphy, Reilly, Johnstone or Nash? Also, anyone with any ideas of guys around that price which may actually be even better? thoughts would be appreciated

thanks mate, i already have Riewoldt, sorry for being a nusence,
S.Johnson v Chapman

Both DT stars but at the top end you need 22 games.

Johnson - 15,13,12,15,20 past 5 years.
Chappy - 22,25,19,22,19 but had some soft tissue last year

I know last years misses for Johnno were discipline but he's obviously fixed that now (128 clicks in a 50 zone)

What about Brad J instead?

Both DT stars but at the top end you need 22 games.

Johnson - 15,13,12,15,20 past 5 years.
Chappy - 22,25,19,22,19 but had some soft tissue last year

I know last years misses for Johnno were discipline but he's obviously fixed that now (128 clicks in a 50 zone)

What about Brad J instead?

Definately see your point, waste of a trade if one gets injured. Have been thinking about Brad, should play more up the ground this year, just worried this could be a less productive year considering his age. Hope you can prove otherwise?

In order:

Johnstone
Salopek
Murphy
Nash
Pearce
Reily

Disagree with Reilly, he will have a great year. He average around 90 last year if you take out the game where he got injured and got 6, 18 and 36. Also this year he will move up the pecking order because of the move of goodwin up forward.

Reilly
Johnstone
Murphy
Salopek
Nash
Pearce

Definately see your point, waste of a trade if one gets injured. Have been thinking about Brad, should play more up the ground this year, just worried this could be a less productive year considering his age. Hope you can prove otherwise?

Sorry, I can't, and your right, the extra year is a worry. With Welsh up there I think he gets a roving commission in the front half which may mean a few less goals but more of the ball. I just like the work ethic, consistent scoring every week and durability. Not a lock but worth considering.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back