Status
Not open for further replies.
okay so i have heard three possible dates as to when dt opens
the 22nd
the 25th
the 29th
any one know yet ?
if so whats your sourse ?

Tossing up between Newman, Mundy and Michael Johnson....

What are peoples thoughts here, all seem to be playing further up the field this year so looks like not much will separate them...

i would say newman
i rate johnson very highly but i dont think fremantle play him right
mundys just shit

I was almost certaintly going to get Des Headland UNTIL Hasleby went down. Des will now be almost certain to get the tag and i can't imagine him handling it very well.

I was gonna write my thoughts, but then I found somebody wrote them for me:
i wouldnt even consider him if i was paid. past 5 years hes averaged in the 70s, no suprise what he will get this year :D
:thumbsu: That's Headland to a T.

pick 2 of 3 for the bench...

Muston, Palmer and Bird

Bird, Muston, Palmer (okay, so I just chose them by alphabetical order...but my guess is as good as yours right?)

Tossing up between Newman, Mundy and Michael Johnson....What are peoples thoughts here, all seem to be playing further up the field this year so looks like not much will separate them...

I've said this several times already. Jump on the Mundy bandwagon.

the 22nd
the 25th
the 29th
any one know yet ?

My source says that you failed primary school spelling class.

alright guys i want to get some feedback on my strategy and dont wanna start a new thread.

So here goes. I want to have cheap centres as they will rise the most and therefore will let me load my backs and rucks.I was thinking of goin for a centreline of something like

Boak
Palmer
Polo
Prismall
Mcnamarra
Coughlan something along these lines reckon its a goer or what?

i am still goin with it no matter what but just thought i would get some opinions

alright guys i want to get some feedback on my strategy and dont wanna start a new thread.

So here goes. I want to have cheap centres as they will rise the most and therefore will let me load my backs and rucks.I was thinking of goin for a centreline of something like

Boak
Palmer
Polo
Prismall
Mcnamarra

i am still goin with it no matter what but just thought i would get some opinions

You could be giving away a fair head start by the time you upgrade. Only 2 backs averaged over 90 last year.

Boak
Palmer
Polo
Prismall
Mcnamarra

lol and compared to my centres

Kornes
Cross
Stanton
Johnstone
Stevens
Coughlan

the 22nd
the 25th
the 29th
any one know yet ?

i know its definately NOT the 25th... my tip is the 29th - which is unconfirmed.. ;)

source cant be revealed... but, its pretty reliable..

Boak
Palmer
Polo
Prismall
Mcnamarra

I thought of doing something along the same lines but pulled out.....

Will have Palmer on if picked

Mot sure as to whether or not McNamara or Prismal will even start!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Boak
Palmer
Polo
Prismall
Mcnamarra

Its just way too cheap, you need to have at least 1-2 guns in their

More interviews with that m0nty bloke, he's a gun! :thumbsu:

That was a pretty good interview I must say. Bit harsh on Bocky... a bloke who can play forward and back and get a kick in neither spot haha.

Where are all these interviews by the way?

But by the same token, he could have 6 mids that he needs to trade out by round 6, its a very high risk high reward proposition

The theory has some merit because this year there are so many solid low priced mid fielders compared to other positions but I still believe you need a couple of stars in there to bolster it.

If you went 4 low priced you may have better balance and use less trades.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back