AFL Dream Team 2008

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trying to get Cornes in my side:

Currently have Paddy Ryder, Daniel Bradshaw, Simon Black, Nick Stevens & Juston Westhoff.

I could swap those for Chad Cornes, Mark Nicoski, Travis Johnstone, Mark Coughlan & Treadrea/Roughead/Le Cras and come out about even in the money stakes.

Which option do think I should go with?

That was a pretty good interview I must say. Bit harsh on Bocky... a bloke who can play forward and back and get a kick in neither spot haha.

Where are all these interviews by the way?

Monty was in episode 2 last year (check them all out at www.youtube.com/dttalk)...

we are hoping to hook more up!! if anyone is keen on here to record (ie. send us video footage of urself answering questions)... that would be awesome... Harro - it would be great to get u on!!

Trying to get Cornes in my side:

Currently have Paddy Ryder, Daniel Bradshaw, Simon Black, Nick Stevens & Juston Westhoff.

I could swap those for Chad Cornes, Mark Nicoski, Travis Johnstone, Mark Coughlan & Treadrea/Roughead/Le Cras and come out about even in the money stakes.

Which option do think I should go with?

Some pretty average choices there - Simon Black has just had groin surgery, Bradshaw wont play rd 1, Ryders a DT dud, Westhoff is too expensive. Rougheads a DT dud, Tredrea is old and injury prone and LeCras a big meh.

Some pretty average choices there - Simon Black has just had groin surgery, Bradshaw wont play rd 1, Ryders a DT dud, Westhoff is too expensive. Rougheads a DT dud, Tredrea is old and injury prone and LeCras a big meh.

Pretty good summation that.

Monty was in episode 2 last year (check them all out at www.youtube.com/dttalk)...

we are hoping to hook more up!! if anyone is keen on here to record (ie. send us video footage of urself answering questions)... that would be awesome... Harro - it would be great to get u on!!

Cool.

So the one with Monty interviewing you was for your site? I'm talking about the one where you guys had just finished watching Prison Break or something like that... so weird.

Hmmm anyone recieved their WEEKLY fantasty freako prospectus NAB summary update?? (sorry didn't know the exact title). Has anyone made any enquiries? False Advertising = Money back?? haha, no but seriously anyone heard anything??

Hmmm anyone recieved their WEEKLY fantasty freako prospectus NAB summary update?? (sorry didn't know the exact title). Has anyone made any enquiries? False Advertising = Money back?? haha, no but seriously anyone heard anything??

They will be sending them out next week, according to the guy from the prospectus on SEN yesterday

yep - out next week apparently - including NAB Regional Challenge stats.. will be awesome!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

thankyou blokes for all your opinions whether you agreed with it or not it was good to hear.

I have changed my options and am goin to put a bloke on the verge of a big season that isnt waaay overpriced and a gun i want to keep all year

new lineup will look something like this

Boak
Palmer
CRoss
Salopek
Coughlan
And either prismall Mcnamarra or muston depending whose looking best at the end of NAB cup

It is a big risk but almost all of those will get what they need to average to at least break even and some will skyrocket after three rounds this leaving room to pick Good forwards as there is only a couple cheap options down forward. Weak centre players can still average 75-85 while weak ruckman average 50 or less same with forwards. Thats why i am going to bolster those two stocks and hope some of this midfield pulls off for me.

Can anyone give me some constructive feedback about this team

Backs
Shaw
P Burgoyne
Newman
Mundy
Mattner
Barlow
Symes

Pfeiffer
S Thompson

Centres
Cross
Green
Stevens
Griffen
Johnstone
Houli

Palmer
Muston

Rucks
Cox
Simmonds

Meesen
Bailey

Fowards
Pavlich
J Brown
Deledio
Hall
Monfries
Porplyzia
Hawkins

Rioli
Sellar

dont get monfries, id keep lecras or go lower to hawkins/thompson/bradshaw/dew/douglas imo.

then upgrade somewhere else

Thinking of picking up Scott Thompson as my #1 midfielder...

Does anyone think that Goodwin's likely increased time spent in the forward line may lead to Scott attracting the number one tag and hence impact his scores?

For Adelaide fans; how does Thompson generally cope with tags when he does face them?

I just made a huge decision and dumped a 360k midfielder and replaced him with Palmer to start in the middle in order to upgrade LeCras to Monfries and Deledio to Pavlich with about 35k change. I just need someone to say that's a good move before I freak out and change it back. :eek:

dreamteam btw

It will be a good decision if Monfries has a breakout year, if Palmer can average 60-70 and if Deledio doesnt go as well as many think he will. Otherwise Monfries may prove again to be a huge letdown, Deledio could average 80-90 himself and Palmer may only get 40s and 50s

Can anyone give me some constructive feedback about this team

Backs
Shaw
P Burgoyne
Newman
Mundy
Mattner
Barlow
Symes

Pfeiffer
S Thompson

Centres
Cross
Green
Stevens
Griffen
Johnstone
Houli

Palmer
Muston

Rucks
Cox
Simmonds

Meesen
Bailey

Fowards
Pavlich
J Brown
Deledio
Hall
Monfries
Porplyzia
Hawkins

Rioli
Sellar

Question marks over mundy, mattner and barlow in your backs. Everyone seems to be getting cross, you have picked a unpopular choice in green why not do the same instead of cross?

It will be a good decision if Monfries has a breakout year, if Palmer can average 60-70 and if Deledio doesnt go as well as many think he will. Otherwise Monfries may prove again to be a huge letdown, Deledio could average 80-90 himself and Palmer may only get 40s and 50s

Risk, reward, etc... I might just trade Monfries back up to Deledio... I can't wait til lockout, at least then I won't be able to change anything... :eek:

Or maybe I could get a job that requires more work and allows me less time to sit here staring at my fanplanner spotting possible changes :p

Salopek or S.Burgoyne? I reckon Salopek will average 90+ for sure.

Dont know about Burgoyne though. Can he recapture his 06 form?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back