AFL Dream Team 2008

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yeah its make or break for him this season I reckon - no better motivator than that.

I gave Gibbs the elbow for Dyson and saved about 50k. I like it.

I'm not sold on Gibbs.
I can definitely say he won't be in my side.
Particularly with the Blues new midfield of Stevens, Judd, Scotland, Murphy, Hadley and even carazzo.

Dyson was already in my team before last night.

Im finally happy with my team. A few players that aren't too popular around here. 3 gun forwards over 400k, is that one too many? thinking of downgrading one of brown/riewoldt to deledio and keeping pav, then just keep the extra. cash. thoughts?

Im finally happy with my team. A few players that aren't too popular around here. 3 gun forwards over 400k, is that one too many? thinking of downgrading one of brown/riewoldt to deledio and keeping pav, then just keep the extra. cash. thoughts?

ive got 2 players in my entire team over 400k. im not too sure about deledio, but if you want money to upgrade later, then go for it.

If I had a buck for everytime I'd said that over the last few weeks :rolleyes:

I've only got 4 over 400k in my team. 2 forwards, 1 ruck (guess who..) and 1 back. Does your team look a bit lopsided with 3 over 400k down front? I think Deledio's a lock anyway. Maybe you could have a look at the teams your 400k forwards will be up against in the first 3 rounds and get rid of the one you think might not go so well, then pick them up after round 3 at a discount...?

I don't believe in keeping cash. If you pick the right cash cows you shouldn't need it.. that's a fairly big if though obviously :D

Yeah just realised needed a gun back. Brown - Deledio then Mcphee to Cornes. Cant stand Mcphee:D

I dont think ive been settled with my team at all until now really, I've left it the same pretty much for a week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

how much money do you have left over?

( I have 5 over 400k - Cox, Cross, Pav, riewoldt, brown)

fanfootys just gone on me, but i have three now i think. riewoldt, cross, and j.brown. ive also got lucas, and have birchall, p.burgoyne, newman, gilbee, and gilbee in my backline with not much left over. is that bad? how many players under 200k do you have?

I'm also interseted in shane valenti's points , can any dees supporters fill me in on him?

Mate nobody has a clue about that game last night. Ive surfed the boards on here and the only thing I got was that Newton got injured.

Im clinging on to that thread of hope that champion data did get stats and that they will release them in the near future.

Houli isn't a lock....he's cheap and a good young player but he isn't going to get scores you need for someone in your starting line up week in, week out. Dyson is someone that possibly can.

Mate nobody has a clue about that game last night. Ive surfed the boards on here and the only thing I got was that Newton got injured.

Im clinging on to that thread of hope that champion data did get stats and that they will release them in the near future.

Amen.. I'm hanging for this fabled email they're supposedly sending out.

Can we expect houli to have the same influence once Stanton, Mcphee, Winderlich all return? Also i know you cant expect a guy to lay 8 tackles week in week out but what chances does Leroy Jetta have of playing 22 games and having a good output?

These are very good questions. Unfortunately the answers are impossible to know. Bearing that in mind, I think Houli has every chance of having a great season without quite setting the DT world on fire exactly and Jetta may well play 22 games (or close to it) if he stays fit and may have a good output especially relative to his price.

These are very good questions. Unfortunately the answers are impossible to know. Bearing that in mind, I think Houli has every chance of having a great season without quite setting the DT world on fire exactly and Jetta may well play 22 games (or close to it) if he stays fit and may have a good output especially relative to his price.

We have the luxury of seeing almost a full strength dons team play next week. So the above questions may be answered. If you have cash lying around Jetta could be ok as a bench player (i think hes 150k??). But i think well find that they both wont play 22 games, too much competition in their respective positions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back