AFL Dream Team 2008

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone give me a bit of information on a couple of hawks players...

Thomas Murphy
Tim Clarke

I was also hoping ricky dyson would play this week so i could see what he looked like with an almost full strength bomber mid-field. Also, I know people have given a few thoughts earlier on but anybody got updated thoughts on mark nicoski?

Cheers.

But they are all pretty average, have to say

I rate Kennely and J.W.Smith hes a little injured and N.L.Murray is a player who can score big which he showed a few years back. As you say there isnt much quality mid prices there so im leaning towards playing 3, 80k to 90k players as one will probably avg a 60 which may be as good as a SYMES,HURN,ELLIS,MATTNER however ELLIS is a good pick and A.Proud might be a better pick for 112k then the mid price backs

Hurn has shown me absolutely nothing to suggest he would be a good pick.

yeh dont fancy him now he has showin nothing and doesnt get marks or tackles for his size which he should. not even a good dt scorer yet to suggest he should be picked. Eagles still have a gun middle and he wont play much in there. Kerr,Priddis,Rosa,Fletcher,Steinglein,Braun,Embley,Masten,Selwood hes then next

are u goin with 3 80k players in the backs including the bench

(Log in to remove this ad.)

yeh dont fancy him now he has showin nothing and doesnt get marks or tackles for his size which he should. not even a good dt scorer yet to suggest he should be picked. Eagles still have a gun middle and he wont play much in there. Kerr,Priddis,Rosa,Fletcher,Steinglein,Braun,Embley,Masten,Selwood hes then next

are u goin with 3 80k players in the backs including the bench

I'm not starting any rookies on the field at this point in time.

hurn
ellis
nicoski
have all really shown me absolutely nothing to convince me to pick them

The only mid-range back who really interests me is Lovett-Murray if he stays on the park. He did average over 80 at the back end of last year when coming back from injury. If he can stay on the park he could be an improver.

Hurn's pre-season form and form last year shows me he is set for another solid year averaging 50

my point proven
his 230 odd k
going to average 50 u say
myers pfeiffer lonergen will all average that and their like 100 k

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back