AFL Dream Team 2008

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Officialy in:

My dream team season has gone down the drain to the fact it did not open today.

I am going away on monday and come back to late to make a dream team. I will have limited internet and will not be enough to complete a dream team.

Super Coach is what i will have to focus on now!

Officialy in:

I am going away on monday and come back to late to make a dream team. I will have limited internet and will not be enough to complete a dream team.

Nooorrrrrrrrr:rolleyes:

Seriously, you have 20 days to get to an internet cafe. Where are you going Antarctica?

Officialy in:

1 less to beat. Only 238,999 to go!

Officialy in:

ouch. Thats gotta hurt

Officialy in:

Get a team sorted out via FF and get someone you trust to enter it for you...just need to give them your usual details and whamo!!!! Done....may miss out on a few of the rookies but go some safe selections and at least you'll have a team...better then nothing!!!

This 1 time, at band camp, i stuck a flute.........

Officialy in:

wireless ISP? Laptop?

How much do you care about your Dream Team :)

backs are locked in

4 midds locked in

rucks locked

forwards are locked too

Just deciding now which 2 i should have out of Mclean, N Jones, Reilly or Murphy :confused:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

backs are locked in

4 midds locked in

rucks locked

forwards are locked too

Just deciding now which 2 i should have out of Mclean, N Jones, Reilly or Murphy :confused:

Hi Egg, for me it's Murphy and Jones because of my previously posted theory on improvement in 3rd year players. 3 examples below:-

3rd year midfielders really kick on. They have miles in the legs but still don't cop the tag.

Egs - Brock McLean 64 average up to 92 avge in 3rd year
Jordan Lewis 75 avge up to 95
Nathan Foley 61 to 81

Not worried about McLean copping the number one tag Harro?

You've got to be worried about that, and I am hehe. He is one of those calculated risks - an unusual selection with such tremendous upside. Also, he came back very underdone when he had that poor stretch everyone remembers. A lot of people got burnt. With a fresh start (and hopefully not another round 1 injury) he could return to 06 numbers.

Salopek is the other one I like at that price but more people seem to have cottoned on to him.

I wouldn't go McLean for reasons well documented.
The other 3 I think would all be good picks. Personally I'd take them in this order:
Jones
Murphy
Reilly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back