AFL Dream Team 2008

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
im only jumping on the hill bandwagon so i dont lose cash off fev, plus i need the 200k+ ill gain as a result of the trade

ive got tippett, rioli and vince starting atm! once hill is in, it'll be 4 rookies, atleast in DT terms. short term pain tho cuz ive got lucas on my bench and im planning to rope in pavlich next round.

Wouldnt trade Salopek, has got two mid 70's in a row will limited Game time, surely there is someone else in your team that is doing worse then him

He is my only concern though.....and mid 70's for a player of his price is not worth it IMO. I would rather a player like Gary ablett who will bust out 100+ every week basically and play almost the whole game.

Salopek worries me with his TOG and quite honestly i cant really find anyone else to trade apart from maybe T.Cloke but i am happy to stick with him.

Its probably been said before, but what are the injuries for Tippet, Dew and Dempsey?

I know they were all injured (tippet - knee, dew and dempsey - Hammy)
but do we know how serious they are and how long they are supposed to be out?

Woohoo...! :)
I went up just under 13,000 in the rankings, and I'm now sitting at 3,928 overall, and I expect to climb in the top 2000 next round...

Im sitting just outside the top 1000 but whats hurting me is starting Wood as a ruck with Simmonds

Woods average 45 odd while Cox has average 110. Cant afford to have that happening each week. Meanwhile Hill has been scoring better then Cloke

Should I trade

Cloke > Hill
Wood > Cox?

I wouldn't jump ship on Cloke just yet he got 75 with 1 goal in the first week, then 51 in a half of footy with a sore ankle in wet conditions.

Are you going to get rid of Brown just for getting 66, i think not. (the conditions were terrible i don't think 1 tall forward scored over 70 in that game).

I wouldn't jump ship on Cloke just yet he got 75 with 1 goal in the first week, then 51 in a half of footy with a sore ankle in wet conditions.

Are you going to get rid of Brown just for getting 66, i think not. (the conditions were terrible i don't think 1 tall forward scored over 70 in that game).

Isnt Cloke under an injury cloud?

Even if he isnt
I need to trade someone out to get Cox and Hill in and Cloke has been my worst performing forward even with rioli starting

Either Cloke, Johnson, Pavlich or Brown. Have to trade one of them for Hill to be able to afford Cox

Even if he isnt
I need to trade someone out to get Cox and Hill in and Cloke has been my worst performing forward even with rioli starting

Either Cloke, Johnson, Pavlich or Brown. Have to trade one of them for Hill to be able to afford Cox

He is under an injury cloud, but according to him on before the game, he is good to go for this week.

So i am waiting until the teams come up on thursday to see if he is named. Although he could be a late withdrawal and i will go nuts if he is...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am in the same boat as you mate. I am presuming you have Lucas on your bench and waiting for one of these three to drop in price?

Your best bet would be hopin Chappy has another down week as he has a break even of about 123. Johnson only needs 109 and Roo needs 118. Note that these might be a bit off the mark but will be cose enough.

Im hoping Chappy has another 80 week which will see his price drop to 15k to about 430k which is still out of my price range but if he does get that 80 then the week after his break even will be 135.
How have you worked out the break even prices?

Even if he isnt

I have the same dilemma my forward line is
Pav (92)
Brown (66)
Cloke (51)
Deledio (94)
Hall (110)
Porplyzia (110)
Rioli (72)

Gamble (87)
Tippett(33)

Then my rucks are gilmore and simmonds.

So i got the same dilemma i really want and need Hill and Cox but can't see where i am going to get the 116k needed to get Cox.

I can trade Tippett to Hill and start him ahead of Rioli but then i would have to wait after the price changes to get Cox and he will have already gone up 30,000.

Went from 9000 odd to 405th with a 2016. :)

Why oh why did i have to swap captaincy from Cox to Hayes at the last moment? Could prove costly in the long run. Still well on track to improve on my 130th last year.

Hill, Gamble, Hill, Gamble, Hill, Gamble, Hill, Gamble, Hill, Gamble, Hill, Gamble...

I might gamble on Hill :D almost hope one of them misses with the flu to make the decision easier.

I have the same dilemma my forward line is
Pav (92)
Brown (66)
Cloke (51)
Deledio (94)
Hall (110)
Porplyzia (110)
Rioli (72)

Gamble (87)
Tippett(33)

Then my rucks are gilmore and simmonds.

So i got the same dilemma i really want and need Hill and Cox but can't see where i am going to get the 116k needed to get Cox.

I can trade Tippett to Hill and start him ahead of Rioli but then i would have to wait after the price changes to get Cox and he will have already gone up 30,000.

Yeah having Wood start is really hurting my team
Not to sure what to do

I can trade out Symes/Stevens to get Thornton
Then Trade Cloke to Hill

(Next Week)

Wood to Cox

But yeah thats hoping Cox doesnt go up that $30 000 as Id only have enough room for Cox to go up $25K

Ahhhh what to do

Hill, rioli, Gamble in that order.

When i get Hill....which i will, i am starting him and just before i swapped Rioli onto bench and put Gamble on field.

Gamble will score huge against melbourne and i cant see Rioli matching his score this week.

Also guys, how do u find this trade??

N.Thompson for Josh Hill
Salopek for Gary Ablett

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back