AFL Dream Team 2008

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone considering Craig Bolton? Has posted some great scores over the last two weeks, and 8 scores over 80 last year. Also is captain and will therefore want to perform well. Anyone thinking he could pick up Malceski's job?

did u read what the guy wrote? Cox is averaging 60 more than wood. (well according to him). Instead of getting cox he got a gun mid instead of a two year player. That gun is averaging fifty more than the two year player he was about to get. So Cox would of got him 10 points more each week. Their have been two weeks 10 + 10 = 20. Next time read and understand before posting

I think it is you who need to learn to read...
Walesy correctly pointed out that there is an 80 difference in their average, not 60 as was stated, there was no need to jump down his throat. Next time read and understand before posting.

the moral of the story is Cox is a freak and will beat Bartels average of last year.

Pfft, no he wont.

Bartel will again be #1 this year.

Currently 61st even with a squad I'm unhappy with.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

the debate about cox.. in a way you have to consider how many people put him captain as well and considering as most weeks he is one of the top performers you are losing a fair amount of points there as well

I may take the punt on J.Kelly for H.Scottland but have noone else to really trade so it might be Hodge for Scottland.Should i hold him for 1 more week?

dtrnd2vc0.png

In my 4th year I decided to go with the strategy of having only cheap midfielders and maybe some rookies elsewhere.
It's nothing flash and it hasn't fixed up everything elsewhere which was the intention but I think midfielder to midfielder means a few saved trades because I won't have to fund it using a rookie's value. I can use rookie money in defence. Thoughts?

I may take the punt on J.Kelly for H.Scottland but have noone else to really trade so it might be Hodge for Scottland.Should i hold him for 1 more week?

You are trading out Scotland i assume?

i have him and will perservere for a while yet

He is going to drop in cash, but there is no point dropping a gun after 2 weeks, especially for another gun who might only avg 10 more points a game.

Save a trade, unless you drop him for a performing rookie who's value will skyrocket and use the money to upgrade a mid range player from another position to a gun. Thats the only way i would consider it, and even thats a bit iffy.

IMO you should only drop proven GUNS after 5 or 6 weeks of average games at a minimum

Mattner had it this week because Kennely was getting tagged by K.Cornes that won't happen agian.

Kennely will play Malcheski's role all year unless teams decide to tag him (which didn't work anyway).

malceski and kennelly both played as runners last year. Now that malceski is injured, Mattner is taking the role. Kennelly is still a runner if malceski is in or out of the team

malceski and kennelly both played as runners last year. Now that malceski is injured, Mattner is taking the role. Kennelly is still a runner if malceski is in or out of the team
Mattner won't take the role all year though. It is more likely that it will be Kennely and C.Bolton than Kennely and Mattner.

You are trading out Scotland i assume?

i have him and will perservere for a while yet

He is going to drop in cash, but there is no point dropping a gun after 2 weeks, especially for another gun who might only avg 10 more points a game.

Save a trade, unless you drop him for a performing rookie who's value will skyrocket and use the money to upgrade a mid range player from another position to a gun. Thats the only way i would consider it, and even thats a bit iffy.

IMO you should only drop proven GUNS after 5 or 6 weeks of average games at a minimum

Yer thinking it through i might lay off it. Hodge is so tempting though and Scottlands scores have cost me the last 2 weeks! But ill see what he can do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back