AFL Fixture 2025

Remove this Banner Ad

Wonder if they’ll ever realize this and trial starting 30-60 mins earlier as followed by a work day?
The simple answer is that HFC Members shouldn't have to work Fridays.

*Fans, associates & non-financial members can enjoy a midday start, 4pm finish.

Not everyone works 9 to 5

I’d be looking for a new job if i continually took Thursday/Fridays off to go to the footy

I think for every supporter who is miffed they have to get up for work the next day there would be another supporter who would love a Thursday night game because they don't work a conventional 9-5, M-F job. Plenty of shift workers out there in multiple fields that might have a better chance of getting to a Thursday night game as opposed to a Saturday/Sunday arvo game. A cursory glance at Thursday games this year shows crowd figures you would have expected had they been played at any other timeslot so I don't think it will have the bearing on attendance that some think it will.

Not everyone works 9 to 5

I’d be looking for a new job if i continually took Thursday/Fridays off to go to the footy

It’ll literally be like 2 or 3 Thursdays we play. Probably a chance one is interstate also. The AFL will be looking to flog us to interstate teams home games for quick cash.

Some serious grumblebums in here.
You complain about no prime-time, you get prime-time then you complain about prime-time.

It's not about just you. For every one of you that can't go Thursdays because 'whatevs' there's another supporter who can and is looking forward to it.
This is about the club. And prime-time sells.

We're the hottest ticket in the comp right now. Unless Carlton can recapture their early season form.

time to cash in.

helps attract players, staff, crowds, sponsors... not to mention the players love Broadway.

Hok in full flight vs the dogs reminded me of why I'm lucky to follow our club

Haha.... just be glad that you don't live here.

Christmas time is celebrated during the -ber months.

Starts 1st of September 😕

There are only so many halls that you can deck with boughs of holly.
Ive been based in Manila on and off for the past 3 years - can absolutely verify this!

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL Fixture 2025

Remove this Banner Ad

Back