soph9

Rookie
Jul 11, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Soccer Footy Cricket :)
Hi guys, I've gotten an email from afl gameday offering me free tickets to a selection of tigers games and i want to know your opinion on whether this is legit cause i don't want to scan my ticket at the gate and have it not work.
So this was the email:

Dear Sophie,

2011 is shaping up to be an exciting year for the Tigers and we want you to share in the excitement with us.

We are pleased to offer you the exclusive opportunity to access up to four general admission tickets to see the Tigers in 2011- for FREE!

You may choose from the following matches:

Round 6
Richmond vs Brisbane Lions
Saturday, April 30th
7:10pm @ the MCG

Round 7
Richmond vs Fremantle
Saturday, May 7th
4:10pm @ the MCG

Round 14
Richmond vs Melbourne
Saturday, June 25th
2:10pm @ the MCG

Your tickets for the Round 6 match are ready and can be printed by clicking the link below and following these easy steps:

1. Click the link below
2. Enter your Account ID: ***
3. Enter your Password: ***
4. In 'Manage My Products' click Print
5. Tick the box next to your tickets then press PRINT

All Tickets must be printed by 6pm Friday April 29.

CLICK HERE TO PRINT YOUR TICKETS

Tickets for the remaining match will be available 2 weeks prior to the event.

Don’t forget to check out our new site http://www.aflauskick.com.au/aflgameday for further instructions on how to print your complimentary tickets and a list of FAQ’s if you are having any trouble!

Thanks again for supporting the Richmond Tigers and we look forward to seeing Sophie at the footy in 2011!
Go Tigers!

Chris Newman

the username and password worked and it went onto the ticketmaster website where i have printed out the tickets.

So is this promotion actually real?! Thanks

ah okay, good so the tickets are good to go!?
the strange thing is that no-one in my family does auskick... i think it maybe because i've umpired it.
thankyou!

ah okay, good so the tickets are good to go!?
the strange thing is that no-one in my family does auskick... i think it maybe because i've umpired it.
thankyou!

Definitely legitimate. We've got the same email. My kids have done Auskick for the last four or five years. Up until now they have sent out tickets early in the season.

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL gameday free tickets? legit?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back