List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency - Fred 11

What Picks Will Richmond Get For Baker Bolton & Rioli

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

We could still delist another 3 players without breaking out a sweat
Dow , McIntosh , Coultard , Cumberland
Always a possibility but I have a feeling we will only delist 1 out of the group

The Rookie Flirting GIF by ABC Network
Nicolas Cage Aurinkolasit GIF by Nordisk Film Finland

At least Collingwood are going all in, vs the limp dick strategy that we're seeing Essendon and St Kilda take.

Collingwood have 2 years of contending left, and then they're in for 5+ years of pain. Their good young players might even get poached by Tassie to rub salt into the wound.
Surely they just needed a Paul Hudson-type to get them there?

At least Collingwood are going all in, vs the limp dick strategy that we're seeing Essendon and St Kilda take.

Collingwood have 2 years of contending left, and then they're in for 5+ years of pain. Their good young players might even get poached by Tassie to rub salt into the wound.
What good young players?

They're a Nick Daicos injury away from bottom 6.

Their fitness staff are likely going to be very busy next year similar to us this year.

I agree that Essendon and Saints are one toe in - although they appear to be finally waking up to their shit lists.

Pies are like us in 2021. Great on paper and worth having another roll of the dice.
The standard isn't super good at the moment so why not.

It's likely Freo will improve, Hawthorn will improve, GWS will improve, Dogs will improve. Brisbane will still be up there. Sydney will be thereabouts. Carlton will make the 8.

Not sure on Port, or Melbourne. Adelaide will improve. Gold Coast will improve.

Pies could easily miss the 8.

What good young players?

They're a Nick Daicos injury away from bottom 6.

Their fitness staff are likely going to be very busy next year similar to us this year.

I agree that Essendon and Saints are one toe in - although they appear to be finally waking up to their shit lists.

Pies are like us in 2021. Great on paper and worth having another roll of the dice.
The standard isn't super good at the moment so why not.

It's likely Freo will improve, Hawthorn will improve, GWS will improve, Dogs will improve. Brisbane will still be up there. Sydney will be thereabouts. Carlton will make the 8.

Not sure on Port, or Melbourne. Adelaide will improve. Gold Coast will improve.

Pies could easily miss the 8.
Again

Always a possibility but I have a feeling we will only delist 1 out of the group

That probably depends on a couple of factors.

We’ll need to delist 2 to take all our current picks to the draft. Obviously if we trade up to pick 2 or similar we’ll probably drop one pick.

We also have to consider picking up another ruckman. Unless we believe one of the Cat B’s can come in if required, we are very thin with part time Ryan the only true back-up. This could happen after the draft so we would have to trade our 7th or 8th pick (if we delist two) out.

I have no idea why we would keep Cumbo after not playing him this year. Coulthard being kept would be an absolute joke as he’s not even up to VFL level. McIntosh is probably the 3rd winger now. However, Campbell and Clarke could also play that role and we might draft another one. Then we have Dow who is a midfielder only and we are about to draft 3-4 of them at least. Do we think he can become a best 22 midfielder? I honestly don’t.

I’d delist 2 minimum, take 7-8 in the draft and recruit a back-up ruck.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency - Fred 11

Back