AFL LIVE 2011 - 360, PS3 & PC - Part 11 - READ FAQ BEFORE POSTING

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
We didn't end up playing a full game, mostly got to half time since we were too much wanting to see as much of everything as we could. We still had about 4 half time games though.:p

so apart from the actual games (gameplay), what did you make of the rest of it? Eg. Load times, music, menu access, number of options...

I'll be back on in a few hours guys (BBall calls:() and will answer as much as possible then.

Maybe by then the other 3 blokes will have put forward their own views and be bombarded by Q's as well.:)

Majority were selected last year when we were originally going to tour the site. As for selection criteria, had to be available, local, over 18 and known to be trust worthy.

why wasnt i asked?

apart from not being available, 3000 kms away, under 18 and Ant_ having absolutely no trust in me I fit all of those

Did any one play stkilda? do the players look like the real deal?

trades between teams, whats that like?

sneak peak into the press release?

Been playing AFL Live 2004. Good game but lacks the flow of the how the game should be. So with hearing these reports on AFL Live 2011 I am very excited as its sounding like the best AFL game to date.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would like to thank Ross for allowing the BigFooty guys to visit. Hopefully all this positive feedback will result in larger sales for your game. :thumbsu:

Probably a hard question to answer, considering you played 3 on 3, 2on 2, but from what you played could you tell the difference in playing styles of different teams?

Eg direct play, fast running, holding onto the ball chipping around etc? or because you played against each other and getting used to the controls it was more of a kick and hope type of thing to get used to it?

What did you think of bumps off the ball i.e were they smooth and reactive?

Probably a hard question to answer, considering you played 3 on 3, 2on 2, but from what you played could you tell the difference in playing styles of different teams?

Eg direct play, fast running, holding onto the ball chipping around etc? or because you played against each other and getting used to the controls it was more of a kick and hope type of thing to get used to it?

without wanting to give too much away, you have control over the way your team plays.

What did you think of bumps off the ball i.e were they smooth and reactive?

They were good at using the bump to give away frees and 50 in front of goal :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back