AFL LIVE 2011 - 360, PS3 & PC - Part 17 - READ FAQ BEFORE POSTING

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll probably get bagged for this but the store I pre-order at has to be the store I pick it up from right. See I don't live in Melbourne and the closest JB/EB is in Ballarat 40 mins away. I'll be in Melbourne at the time so I'm just trying to work out where to pre-order...
Unfortunately it does have to be picked up from the respective store you ordered it from, but if it is a real hassle you can always order online and it will get delivered to you on the day.

Unfortunately it does have to be picked up from the respective store you ordered it from, but if it is a real hassle you can always order online and it will get delivered to you on the day.

Damn! :D. Yeah I was considering getting it delivered but it takes AGES! Daylesford for some reason takes ages to get things delivered.

So Collingwood defeat Geelong to set up a GF Replay...

Geelong.jpg

The Brownlow goes as follows:

Kerr 20
Davey 18
Delidio 17
Just out of interest, in the game is it Brett Delidio or the proper spelling Deledio?

Just out of interest, in the game is it Brett Delidio or the proper spelling Deledio?

My mistake, wish I could claim it was a typo :( - it's correct in game.

From what i have noticed in screenshots and videos players can only have their socks long- this is a small thing but was just wondering?

oh St. Ross, DK winning the brownlow:D, you sure know how to win west coast's heart

PS. just quietly, Q Stick for the coleman?

This game is going to have to be delayed, it's totally unrealistic, the umpiring is flawed.

I'm disappointed Ross. I thought the game was meant to be an accurate simulation. Just like in real life the Brownlow should be rigged for Judd.

Obviously Carlton didn't lose enough games by 50 points to Collingwood for Judd to get enough votes.

EDIT- Strahany beat me to it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was in the Perth EB store tody and the assistant showed me an email from the WA Area Manager (maybe Tim something??) and he was pretty glowing in his comments. He went to Glenno's store's demo.

Wasn't Tim, as he couldn't make it

Was a different Area manager. he was one of the guys who came over my house to play it after the demo in store

Was it the Hay St store you were in? If so, that was my first store i managed for EB :thumbsu:

I'm just wondering if you can compete in multiple seasons in Season Mode or do you have to start again after 1 year? I hope that makes sense, I read the FAQ and it states in there that you can do multiple seasons but I see a lot of people saying it's not possible and I'm fairly sure I heard Ross Symons(?) say on a podcast that it's limited to 1 season. Thanks and sorry if t has been asked and answered multiple times

I'm just wondering if you can compete in multiple seasons in Season Mode or do you have to start again after 1 year? I hope that makes sense, I read the FAQ and it states in there that you can do multiple seasons but I see a lot of people saying it's not possible and I'm fairly sure I heard Ross Symons(?) say on a podcast that it's limited to 1 season. Thanks and sorry if t has been asked and answered multiple times

Only one season

Ross I read somewhere (i think it was on here said by you) not sure tough. can you really do a custom fixture? like select the teams you wANt them to play every round? if not after playing one normal season is it always the same fixture?

Getting a PS3 in the next day or so. Now I will get to buy it on 3 consoles :D

PS: What the hell!?!? My Moose just shrunk!

There is to be an AFL Playstation3 bundle - I would ask stores about their availability - Glenno?

That's Andy Symons (no relation - I'm sure he wants me to make that clear :) ) - It is limited to one season, including NAB cup and custom cups. There is a trophy room that records your medals and honour boards record your premierships.

Ross I read somewhere (i think it was on here said by you) not sure tough. can you really do a custom fixture? like select the teams you wANt them to play every round? if not after playing one normal season is it always the same fixture?

You can select a custom number of teams, eg. you could do a season with just the "VFL" teams (inc Brisbane and Sydney).

Ross,

On your opinion what is the most important part of AFL LIVE that needs improving? Also I noticed in the team lineups you have been posting in the background of skilled stadium its suburbs, and in the background of the Aurora stadium one its hills and suburban like. Did you guys make that from scratch or did you have it already! just adds realism to the whole game, I know when your playing you don't see the outside of the ground and really who cares? but still great effort!

Portpower

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back