AFL LIVE 2011 - 360, PS3 & PC - Part - 27

Remove this Banner Ad

hey guys
i have been playing online for about a year now. I was wondering if anyone can give tips on making a good custom team with custom players. Because im a pritty good player but cant seem to beat alot of super teams so wanna try make a team that will match there ability. Just after what sort of stats are set at what and which ones to lower. also different stats for different positions. if anyone can help out that would be great

Hi all, bit of a bump.

Just wanting to know, I purchased AFL Live Game of the Year edition, hoping to find the 2012 lists and fixture, as well as GWS on there, and it is still the 2011 version. Is this meant to be like that? I don't have an Internet connection so I can't update and am a little pissed off I blew $80 for the game just to get the same uses as my old AFL Live disc. It came with a little 'how to install update' flier, other than that nothing. Did the chick at Target give me the wrong disc or is that how it is meant to be?

Hi all, bit of a bump.

Just wanting to know, I purchased AFL Live Game of the Year edition, hoping to find the 2012 lists and fixture, as well as GWS on there, and it is still the 2011 version. Is this meant to be like that? I don't have an Internet connection so I can't update and am a little pissed off I blew $80 for the game just to get the same uses as my old AFL Live disc. It came with a little 'how to install update' flier, other than that nothing. Did the chick at Target give me the wrong disc or is that how it is meant to be?
You need an internet connection in order to download the Update DLC. It's not on the disc.

It's free to update in that if you're on 360 you don't need XBL Gold, but you'll need a connection in order to redeem the DLC.

Ah damn. I only have Internet connection via USB dongle. :(
Can't take the system to a mates and connect up that way? Only about 30MB's or so to download.

Is the DLC free now?
No, it's only 'free' with the purchase of the GOTY Edition (which gives you a code with the DLC...but you'd be buying the GOTY Edition FOR the DLC, so not free:p).

Do codes work twice?
No, but you can gameshare if you give your account email/password to someone else and let them download it off that account.

It's only $15.95, really that stingy man? Haven't you seen the news on BigAnt? Think they could use a bit of help...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

wasn't sure if it was worth picking up the 2012 DLC if 2013 was around the corner. If 2013 DLC isn't coming I may as well grab the 2012 stuff.

Have started to play the game again for the first time in a few months. Knew what i was doing this time compared to the last time i had a few months break between games. The only thing that took time in mastering again was timing marks properly. I was banging goals in from tight angles and all. Played Carlton first up, was belting them by 49 points at the end of the first half, they fought back a little..... but i still won 158 - 40 (Franklin had 10 goals, 10 behind!!). GWS were a little tougher, but i still walloped them by 10 goals. The Western Bulldogs AI always makes thiings tougher for me, had a very low scoring game as a result, but still won by 4 goals.

Campbell Heath from Port Adelaide just said on radio that he and the team had photos taken today for the new AFL game that comes out this year!!! Not sure if he got the year right, would it be left this late for player photos if it was to be released this year???

Remove this Banner Ad

Back