AFL LIVE PASS - WHAT A JOKE!

Remove this Banner Ad

Just tried screen-mirror from my phone to my new Smart-TV with the AFL app. Actually works rather well. Not remotely HD quality but very watchable, but then I grew up watching Scooby-Do cartons on a 30cm black & white TV. Certainly more watchable for me than staring at the mobile phone screen. Sound works too.

Just tried screen-mirror from my phone to my new Smart-TV with the AFL app. Actually works rather well. Not remotely HD quality but very watchable, but then I grew up watching Scooby-Do cartons on a 30cm black & white TV. Certainly more watchable for me than staring at the mobile phone screen. Sound works too.
Wait... this is a thing? What a time to be alive!!! Can't believe I haven't set it up yet. It's not bad quality for me, just about 5 sec lag from tablet -> tv

I'm trying to watch a reply on the International live pass and keep getting a message "error loading playlist:error loading file".

Any ideas how to fix it? Literally only does it on the watch AFL site and nothing else.

I'm trying to watch a reply on the International live pass and keep getting a message "error loading playlist:error loading file".

Any ideas how to fix it? Literally only does it on the watch AFL site and nothing else.
Using a VPN?

I got that error and discovered my VPN wasn't working correctly

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone getting a blackout message on foxtel play when you try watch freo v crows?
Foxtel blacks out random matches to frustrate users into buying proper Foxtel...

It's a ****ing disgrace that people addicted to gambling can get live streaming of the games for free, when the rest of us paid $100 to Telstra and/or significantly more to our club of choice to get the same service. Sometimes I really, viscerally hate the people who run the AFL.

Are you using watch.afl?

Is the quality 720p or higher - is it worth paying seeing as i get all me eagles and dockers matches in sd?
Yes, 720p. You can chromecast it, or connect your computer to the TV trhough HDMI.
It's a ******* disgrace that people addicted to gambling can get live streaming of the games for free, when the rest of us paid $100 to Telstra and/or significantly more to our club of choice to get the same service. Sometimes I really, viscerally hate the people who run the AFL.
You don't have to gamble anything. Just create an account.

I'm surprised Foxtel isn't broke with the Crownbet app.
FYI crownbet app, you don't even need to make a deposit.

Hey guys, can someone tell me how this Live Pass shit works. I was at work during the Carlton game, came home and want to watch the replay... on my AFL Live Pass which I got with the Telstra deal.. but the links aren't up?

Is this a joke? You can live stream it but you can't watch the replay until 12 hours later? Get ****ed AFL

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL LIVE PASS - WHAT A JOKE!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back