Status
Not open for further replies.
Crispin Glover

300full.jpg

former essendon and subiaco superstar: Michael Symons

s_symons.jpg

02-containers-bottle-kela-2-large.jpg

22-gary_ablett420-420x0.jpg

Not sure why, but gablett always makes me think of roll on deodorant. None of the other head-shavers do (Judd looks like Dan Aykroyd in "Coneheads")... but gablett's head is so perfectly rounded and smooth, while being straight and flat on the sides... I always think of Rexona when I see him. :)

Hubby noticed this one tonight, I can kind of see what he meant though this probably isn't the best pictures of both.

118n8ns.jpg

2mo47za.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Claiming credit for someone else's gag...? :thumbsu::rolleyes::thumbsdown:

A different pic of birds in the nest was posted on here about one week after the Qualifying Final in 2006

IIRC, I think it was even shown on the Footy Show

I'm not taking credit....one of your fellow supporters asked about the comparison pic....I couldn't find it on BF so I decided to do another version of it in this thread http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/showthread.php?t=757146&page=3

cheers :thumbsu:

So why would you bother to post, "Cheers!" when that person laughs and says, "Gold!"

That's taking the credit.

Never mind...

Geez Chewy what are you...the lookalike police :rolleyes:

If you feel that strongly about it....you can tell that poster and anyone else that comments on it that it wasn't my idea
:thumbsu:

images
images

jarryn geary bradie webb

I reckon if Mr Webb shaved his head, and got a bit of a tan this would be an awesome one.

images
images

cody simpson chord overstreet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back