Preview AFL Preliminary Final - Pies vs Hawks - Prematch Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Very, very tough call for the selectors tonight, i think we'll stick with what we know works though.

My ins.

Daisy
Reid

Outs.

Goldsack
Fasolo/Blair (winner to be the sub)

Reckon Dids will be safe for this game (more hoping), he'd want to show a bit though or he could be in danger for the GF.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What_the_hell_by_agigi111.gif

Can't wait for the match to start, so anxious.

Found this interesting:

mdYBH.jpg

Gee thats a lot of red bars for the Hawks. ;)

I just listened to Micks' post training presser, and he's not holding back any secrets about who replaces Mark Neeld as midfield coach.

It sounds as if throughout the year, Neeld has been the "in the box" midfield coach, and Craig McRae has been the bench liaison between the mids who come off and Mark Neeld in the box.

Now, Mcrae will move into the box, and Anthony Rocca will take over the liaison role that McRae has had all year.

That's how I understood it anyway.:)

I just listened to Micks' post training presser, and he's not holding back any secrets about who replaces Mark Neeld as midfield coach.

It sounds as if throughout the year, Neeld has been the "in the box" midfield coach, and Craig McRae has been the bench liaison between the mids who come off and Mark Neeld in the box.

Now, Mcrae will move into the box, and Anthony Rocca will take over the liaison role that McRae has had all year.

That's how I understood it anyway.:)

i could swear that everytime our bench is shown on tv mark neeld is standing right where they come on and off the ground with the headphones on? always looks worried too.

Found it interesting that Mick said that Goldy was the unlucky one last year in his presser, i'm got the feeling the Sack will play tommorow night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back