AFL Queensland - 2010 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone shed some light on why the following players didnt come across.
Pratt, Lucy,Payne,myles.

i believe the link in the eagles chain was A Pratt, and for whatever reason he decided to go to the vultures, would like to know his reason for not coming to Aspley.
My advice on this one would be Murray Davis not being offered the gig I am pretty sure that A Pratt was under the knife when all this transpired but its good to see those old ghosts of the Eagles past still wipping up a storm

Pratt, Lucy,Payne,myles.

i believe the link in the eagles chain was A Pratt, and for whatever reason he decided to go to the vultures, would like to know his reason for not coming to Aspley.

Cant wait for oddballs response to this question:)
How come Williams left Aspley for Redlands?
If and a BIG IF Pratt was the link why did they all split up.And why did Payne decide to come back to play for southport this year when pratt was still in vulture land.You have to look higher than that and that IS FACT

Tips for this week.

Southport over vultures
Panthers to beat Magpies,touch wood
Labrador to beat NT
Redlands over Broadbeach
Lions over Aspley just

Credit for a change to Aspley.

The new coach had all the players at training last night in either aspleys training jerseys,singlets.Usually players were different type of tops.

If they play like they trained last night then they will be a big chance against brisbane on sunday.

How did the meeting go on the sunshine coast?

Is Sam Carpenter heading home?

Whats the chances of getting a game of footy up this way? is it to late to sign with a team. Moved to southport a week ago from horsham, victoria and missing havin a kick of the footy!

Whats the chances of getting a game of footy up this way? is it to late to sign with a team. Moved to southport a week ago from horsham, victoria and missing havin a kick of the footy!

You can sign with any club by the end of this month.Plenty of clubs on the coast if you can play in various divisions

You can sign with any club by the end of this month.Plenty of clubs on the coast if you can play in various divisions

Just having a quick read over the recent posts this league seems pretty handy. How does it work is there seniors and ressies or is the ressies in different divisons. I talked to a bloke from labrador but he never got back to me. I think its a bit different to where i was playin back in vic.

Cant wait for oddballs response to this question:)
How come Williams left Aspley for Redlands?
If and a BIG IF Pratt was the link why did they all split up.And why did Payne decide to come back to play for southport this year when pratt was still in vulture land.You have to look higher than that and that IS FACT

i think if he came across, lucy and payne may have come across too. just my opinion.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pratt, Lucy,Payne,myles.

Yes I know why and no I won't comment :cool:

Leaderboard

38 Chikka (5)
33 Morphus (5)
32 Oddball (4)
31 Damo C (3)
30 Stuyd (3) Away Teams
30 Ashley S (4)
29 Big E (3)
26 Lifes A Beach (4)
23 Mongel Punt(3) Away Teams

Interesting game at Dittmer Park on Saturday.

Cleve Hughes will continue to kick bags unless someone finds a defender 195cm. Adam Tarrant couldn't get near the pill when spoiling, just too tall and athletic.

couple of teams will knock them off i would think.

Was a tight game, final score is nothing to work off. flood gates opened in junk time in the last quarter.

would like to watch the next game in round 18 when Tom Tarrant, Josh Vearing, Billy Cleary, Shane Morrison, Chris Smith, Ash Evans with a few games under his belt are all playing.

Roadkill,just seeing if you are ok after the bombers loss on the week end as I didn't hear/see you at aspleys home game on sunday.

No I was at home watching the Bombers game on Sunday arvo + I don't think there was any room left at the ground with 5000 people watching the game. Well from all reports you would think that!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back