Game Day AFL R2 vs Gold Coast @ Metricon 5:40pm AWST 13 June 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The problem is you don't know what you're talking about.
I knew we would lose before this game even started. History proves that. I hated the idea of GC being our choosen hub.

You have no idea about our style of play if you think any different. This was the worst thing we could of done.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

On paper we look great, I havent seen the game tonight but it seems like we underachieving like we did last year.

**** this season anyway...its not an even playing field and should be shut down tbh

AFL can fu** off and protect the players by getting rid of the shitty advertising boards and padding the fences then the two faced money grubbing campaigners.
Especially since their ridiculous interpretation of deliberate OOB means you have a lot more tackles and contests on the boundary line.

I knew we would lose before this game even started. History proves that. I hated the idea of GC being our choosen hub.

You have no idea about our style of play if you think any different. This was the worst thing we could of done.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Grease ball in Georgia and shortened quarters suite our game plan for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Issue is that soon we are going to be old. Kennedy is already past it, and others will catch up soon. This has been a dire performance considering this year needs to be our year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back