AFL Rd 3 Collingwood v Carlton -Prematch Talk and Team Changes

Remove this Banner Ad

Young has been an emergency for the first 3 rounds.

As for Sinclair and his efficiency, it's a bit misleading. When you have a guy running into goal from 40m out uncontested and kicks it OOF, shanks kicks badly under little pressure, talking up his disposal efficiency (which include handballs) against other players who don't make those simple mistakes is turning a blind eye. I'm not saying Sinclair won't make it, but anyone who has watched him play knows that his kicking lets him down in a bad way.

I am starting to think that sinkers is the complete reincarnation of tooves. Both quick, good tacklers with great work ethic but can't kick. Also both divided fans but coaches loved them. Has anyone seen them in the same place together?

Tooves has turned out ok and so will sinkers.

Pretty happy with the changes to the side.

But like a few others... Amazed Sinclair is still in the side. I guess Johnson and Dids arent ready...

Probably line up somethink like this -

B - Maxwell Keeffe Toovey
HB - Shaw Reid O'Brien
C - Thomas Swan Wellingham
HF - Beams Cloke Sidebottom
F - Fasolo Dawes Blair
R - Jolly Ball Pendlebury

INT - Goldsack Wood Clarke
SUB - Sinclair

Personally I would like to see Wood start in the Ruck and Jolly start in the forward 50 then have Fas start on the bench.
Would like to see us stretch the Blues and have 2 big targets up forward early.

I like that side on paper. Has a good mix of players that can flow through the midfield and also play a role up forward.

Looking forward to the midfield battle.

Should be a cracking game that really could go either way.

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL Rd 3 Collingwood v Carlton -Prematch Talk and Team Changes

Remove this Banner Ad

Back