VFL Round 3 Carlton v Collingwood 2.05pm Sunday 14th April

Remove this Banner Ad

Was finally looking forward to Kreuger making his initial appearance for 2024. Injury update informs that he has tweaked his calf at training. Listed as 2 ~ 4 (with an asterisk)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looking forward to it.
Would like to see a bunch of them sticking their hands up, of course, but within the team concept.
They’d have no problem getting all the way up to the elbow but I could see the Blues looking at it as us showing some affection.

Don’t want to confuse them.

Stick their hands up against this mob?

I hope they stick their whole foot up!

They’d have no problem getting all the way up to the elbow but I could see the Blues looking at it as us showing some affection.

Don’t want to confuse them.

Well, that took a different direction...

Is there any word on when Wil Parker is likely to be ready to play? I presume they're just getting him into the right sort of condition to play football again, but it would be nice to see him running around at VFL level, at least!

Last edited:
Is there any word on when Will Parker is likely to be ready to play? I presume they're just getting him into the right sort of condition to play football again, but it would be nice to see him running around at VFL level, at least!
He's been in full training for a month I'd think. He must be getting closer, but doesn't appear to be this week.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back