Game Day AFL Round 1 - Collingwood vs Brisbane Matchday Discussion (7.20pm, AEDT, - Gabba)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's called a balanced opinion.

Negatives and positives.

Sorry but if we win who cares who was bad in the game!

If we play the same way in the second half.... That is all that matters!

P.S And we get the four points

We're still a very sloppy side but I think the conditions up in Brisbane are playing a role in that as well but however we have been outstanding when it comes to our pressure, intensity and our ability to close down the space for Brisbane players to get clean possession.

It's been fantastic to see some of the young players along with the obvious experienced ones like Swan, Sidebottom, Pendlebury and Cloke stepping up when it matters most.

We deserve this lead and should be proud of the way we played in that half. If the boys can run out the game well then I'll be very pleased. I must say as a pessimist in the off-season the boys have proven me wrong so far and I'm very happy to see this happen.

I must mention and credit Blair, Crisp, Oxley, Adams and Toovey who have all been excellent in my view so far.

We must strive for a strong second half now and I think this game will be ours for the taking! The boys tonight needed to demonstrate to the supporters that there is some spirit and desire in the side and I think those questions have been answered now.

There’s no real great option for this game. Channel 7 are meh. Triple M in Brisbane would be all over Brisbane, so... yeah.

i suppose you have to expect the brisbane guys to be hibernating in the nether regions of brisbane players......but i dont see why the afl site has to be so one-sided. I think we should have our own audio feed. i dont think 7 or fox would be upset if it was only an audio feed.

btw....good work sidey!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back