Toast Round 23 = Collingwood 79-78 Brisbane Lions

Remove this Banner Ad

Plus what's with the spelling. There's no N in Ky'ton
Ah, you clearly belong to the upper classes, or at least the upper lower middle class. The great unwashed referred to the place as Kyden.

I hear it has suffered some gentrification since I last visited, need to pass through again some time.

Where is this abuse? Calling players out for poor performances?

Or saying they are playing shite?

I've seen what is deemed abuse on here sometimes and it's often crass critical comments.

All be it I haven't read a gameday thread all season but I've seen peoples calling abuse on people just calling players or team out for poor performances.

Calling Hine out for not recruiting KPP or trading out of every 1st round for minimal returns is not abuse.
Playing shite when in fact playing well.
Fly said as much.
Don't need to hear your support of these idiots. Oh wait.. were you one of them?

What an outstanding win, just watched replay as was travelling during the game and had the game day thread to keep up. What an interesting read that was.

1. Exceptional. Daicos x2
2. very good, Darcy's x 2, Sidey, Noble, Quaynor,
3. Good, Mcreerey, Crisp, howe, Schultz, McStay
4. Umpires in first quarter were red hot on us, have to agree with most of the Daniher frees, very obvious ones
5. We badly need a key defender. Frampton ok for depth but Daniher could have kicked 10 on him.
6. Massive congratulations to Lachie Schultz for getting us over the line with those clutch goals. He had no say in what we traded for him and in no way should he be lambasted for the trade. Posters openly saying that they hate him in the game day thread should give themselves an uppercut.

Ah, you clearly belong to the upper classes, or at least the upper lower middle class. The great unwashed referred to the place as Kyden.

I hear it has suffered some gentrification since I last visited, need to pass through again some time.
It has a great brewery and pie shop.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If you haven’t read the game say thread all year how are you in a position to defend the knuckle-draggers that use it to abuse the players?

Because I'd be surprised if there is actual abuse of a derogatory nature on it.
Firstly mods are pretty quick to delete it even stuff that not overly that bad but offends someone.
Secondly the times I have seen someone over step is usually a new account and not typically regular posters. Fair chance it's a troll.

“ …

And the Pies go BANG! BANG! BANG!
Reminds me of a Nancy Sinatra song.....

Bears are Five and Pies are tenth
We rode on Flys magic tricks
Pies wear black Pies wear white
Pies would always win the fight

Bang bang, Pies shot Bears down
Bang bang, Bears hit the ground
Bang bang, that glorious sound
Bang bang, Bears were shot down

The siren came and changed the time
I teared up, I called Schultz mine
Sidebottom always laughs and the he says
"Remember now, we still can play?"

Bang bang, Pies shot Bears down
Bang bang, Bears hit the ground
Bang bang, that glorious sound
Bang bang, Bears were shot down

Music played and the supporters sang

We might not win the flag but we well and truly have Brissy's soul in our palms
We’ve made them and Carlton our bitches this year.

spank family guy GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

Toast Round 23 = Collingwood 79-78 Brisbane Lions

Remove this Banner Ad

Back