MVP AFL Round 1 votes - Geelong v St Kilda

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok here is my vote. Will be late every time coz I have to dl it to watch it as I live in Europe.

5. Bartel
4. Duncan
3. Scarlett
2. Wojcinski
1. S.Johnson

Bartel by far the best from the Cats. The rest I think is pretty even with Duncan a big suprise for me as I have seen little of him. Steve J work rate was great just not so good on the skill side.

Great win, Freo here we come

5. Bartel - Class act, what else can you say.
4. Lonergan - I used to be a big hater of his during the forward experiment, but as a defender, he is a new man.
3. Enright - Little things he does really make the difference.
2. Duncan - Looked right at home on the big stage.
1. Corey - Great to have you bake Smithy.

5. Joel Corey - thought he kept us in it more than once with his work around the packs and I don't think the effect of that goal can be underestimated in starting the comeback.

4. David Wojcinski - I thought it was noticeable against Collingwood last year and again on Friday night that teams the press can't handle Woja when he takes off. We have to find ways of getting the ball into his hands more frequently.

3. Mitch Duncan - Kid is all class and again, just a couple of key moments that were really important in the win. That one handed mark was Scarlett on Tredrea all over again.

2. Jimmy Bartel - Freakish goal, lapping up the contested possesions. Loved it.

1. Tom Lonergan - Could have raffled it between the defenders but Lonergan's been much maligned and just looked so composed and good overhead.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1. Enright
2. Wojo
3. Bartel
4. Corey
5. Taylor

Would have given Scarlett a vote ahead of Harry but at least Harry is prepared to "play the game as it should be played".

5. Wojo
4. Corey
3. Enright
2. Bartel
1. Scarlo

Apologies: Duncan = good signs; Harry = another "assisted" dour performance on Riewoldt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back