Game Day AFL Round 11 - Collingwood vs St Kilda Matchday Discussion (Etihad 7.50pm)

Remove this Banner Ad

Basing of tonight, yeah he's a bad kick. But let's not judge off one game hey.

I watched him at GWS a fair bit and he was good.

Who is judging it off one game???

Do you remember his other AFL games this year?

Do you wonder why he has been in the VFL most weeks?
Will be in the VFL next week too, not exactly where you wanna be for a 3rd year player

Loved Witts, Marley, Thomas, Seedsman (played exceptional till he tired should start the sub next week)
Really didn't think Blair did much

Sidebottom gone
Maxwell gone
Blair out (maybe)

Swan in
Reid in
Broomhead in

Beams best by a mile. Young in his best game for the club by far. Williams the three votes, two to josh Thomas and I'll squeeze big WIttsy I for the final one. Frost and lachie keefe stiff.

About time we buried a side and kept the foot on the throttle

Goldsack and blair havent been good tonight
Don't know what game you watched but Goldy was killing the Saints defenders, had about 4 or 5 tackles in a minute in the forward 50 at one point. Difficult for Blair as well when Cloke has 5, Elliot 4, Fasolo 4 and Thomas 3

Who is judging it off one game???

Do you remember his other AFL games this year?

Do you wonder why he has been in the VFL most weeks?
Will be in the VFL next week too, not exactly where you wanna be for a 3rd year player
yeah alright mate. He's been in the vfl because of our stacked midfield. Lets not overreact, he's 20 years old FFS..

Just like to point out 5 players had a disposal efficiency of under 70%. Tooves was the worst. 6 disposals at 50%. Then Adams at 61. Then the player everyone loves Thomas at 62. Then comes Goldsack and Blair at the mid 60's. As much as Thomas is good, his efficiency was just as bad as Adams. If Adams had kicked those two goals people would not be attacking him.

Really am not liking the attack on a kid. He did nothing that cost us the match. Just a few mistakes. I am not going to talk about it again tonight. Just frustrates me that a kid like adams is getting it.

These same people probably wanted Goldsack, Leigh Brown and Toovey delisted back in 2009.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone who is calling for Blair to be dropped is seriously f@#ked in the head.
Must be a lot of people with very short memories.
Has been excellent this year and on this forum is continually one of the first to be singled out to be dropped.

I'm so glad that Sidebottom will miss a week. Most overated seagull on our list.
Shocking disposal all year long. Cannot hit a target by foot to save his life.

Just like to point out 5 players had a disposal efficiency of under 70%. Tooves was the worst. 6 disposals at 50%. Then Adams at 61. Then the player everyone loves Thomas at 62. Then comes Goldsack and Blair at the mid 60's. As much as Thomas is good, his efficiency was just as bad as Adams. If Adams had kicked those two goals people would not be attacking him.

Really am not liking the attack on a kid. He did nothing that cost us the match. Just a few mistakes. I am not going to talk about it again tonight. Just frustrates me that a kid like adams is getting it.

These same people probably wanted Goldsack, Leigh Brown and Toovey delisted back in 2009.
Good post and the bolded bit is correct!

Fair points you make but if Thomas kicks his two goals as well in the last quarter he ends up with 5 and undoubtedly BOG. Did a couple of poor things but was streets ahead of Adams IMV.

Wow!

Could you just smash that flog David King,a couple of nights ago he said we are top 4 material.

Now on the post match,we weren't ruthless apparently.

86 points isn't ruthless you ****head!
We were going through the motions all game.

Wow!

Could you just smash that flog David King,a couple of nights ago he said we are top 4 material.

Now on the post match,we weren't ruthless apparently.

86 points isn't ruthless you ****head!

I'm more shocked that he thinks we are top four material! :eek:

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day AFL Round 11 - Collingwood vs St Kilda Matchday Discussion (Etihad 7.50pm)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back