Preview AFL Round 19 - Geelong v Collingwood, MCG, Saturday 7 August 7:10PM

Remove this Banner Ad

^Same thing was said last year.

Have some faith people.
I agree..It wasn't a bad loss at all.. Goal umpire was a disgrace and changed the momentum of the game otherwise I accept the way we lost.. Pies have peaked for mine ... a month 2 early.. they might win the rest of the home and away but Finals is a new game all over again..

But we stood up well against the top teams last year. Lost by 6 points in that epic Saints clash and lost by 14 to the Doggies late in the season when we were still rooted by injuries, however, we had beaten them earlier in the year.

That was the healthiest side we had fielded all year. Last year, we came good once we had our players back in. In a lot of games this year, we have struggled to break opposition defense and get goals going up forward - Saints, Adelaide, Carlton and tonight come to mind as games where this was evident.

You have been very sick then :eek: Hawkins way off being fit (but maybe playing him into fitness is way to go). Bartel not right. Harry was out there 2nd half but struggling. And surely Ottens, Cory and Scarlett are yet to peak. I am sure you can tell me others that are carrying niggles - there are a couple I have seen fitter but I have said enuf

Chappy looking fit, loved Hunt, Milburn and Selwood.

I would still back you next time. Fit, I think your forward line can still give you the edge

ps But be wary of the new Blues :D

You have been very sick then :eek: Hawkins way off being fit (but maybe playing him into fitness is way to go). Bartel not right. Harry was out there 2nd half but struggling. And surely Ottens, Cory and Scarlett are yet to peak. I am sure you can tell me others that are carrying niggles - there are a couple I have seen fitter but I have said enuf

Chappy looking fit, loved Hunt, Milburn and Selwood.

I would still back you next time. Fit, I think your forward line can still give you the edge

ps But be wary of the new Blues :D

Probably should have said it was the best side we have fielded all year, which is why the result was disappointing. You're right though. A lot were carrying niggles, shouldn't be an excuse though.

Ugh this is the only game ive tipped correctly so far.

We're slow. I dont mind if we drop next week either.

Last year id nearly given up after the carlton loss.

We won't drop a spot, the finals are just about set now.

We need to get ready for the St Kilda game.

yeah l agree with everyone else you said that goal non goal changed the momentum of the game.the cats really tried to pile on some goals after that non goal the woods were good enough to stand up in that period.
the lost of wojo was huge in that style game.and losing the in side 50's for the second week in a row is ungeelong like.l am not sure how Blake is going in the two's but he is my important than we think and especially when otto is abit under done.l am not to worried that much gives a chance to get more games into corey,moons,otto.

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview AFL Round 19 - Geelong v Collingwood, MCG, Saturday 7 August 7:10PM

Remove this Banner Ad

Back